Pro Wrestling Only

AEW All Out - Dynamite

Timbo Slice

Bryan is the only dude who has had two great strap matches (and one of them was with the fucking Fiend). King of the strap match. Yappapi Danny Bryan. The scars that are going to be left on those two, my goodness. I've never seen or heard shots that gnarly. Bryan once again fills in for Punk and produced something that was way better than what the original plan could have been.

The meat matches. :lawd MEAT FOREVER lmao. Big E's legacy will live on forever. 

What's the deal with Shibata? Why won't NJ put him in matches, and why is he allowed to work pretty regularly for AEW/ROH? 

Takeshita rules.

Main event rules. I don't think there is a bigger way to put over OC than it took a year of beatings and the top top MVP/ace, most decorated champion who has wins over all the other top guys, going to his absolute limit, to finally end his reign. It's hard to argue that the International Championship isn't the top title in AEW, considering the actual AEW Champion is in a semi-comedy tag team, and the run that OC had is pretty legendary.

Both Starks and OC in absolute top tier star cementing loses in a way I don't think has been seen in American wrestling since Austin at WM 13.

13 minutes ago, strobogo said:

What's the deal with Shibata? Why won't NJ put him in matches, and why is he allowed to work pretty regularly for AEW/ROH? 

New Japan hasn't used him in the ring ever since he went into business for himself at WK16. That raises the question of why they don't just release him, but I guess they consider him too valuable as a trainer. But if he has the same deal as most of the company, he's mostly free to work anywhere he wants outside of Japan in between tours (with a few exceptions like AAA).

When you watch the post show media scrum and Bryan is up there talking about wrestling....the difference between him and Punk is so vast. Bryan's genuine love for wrestling and his co-workers is so apparent. You can really see why TK made the comment about turning to Bryan if something were to happen to him. That's a dude every locker room in the industry should want just as a good influence. 

6 hours ago, strobogo said:

Bryan is the only dude who has had two great strap matches (and one of them was with the fucking Fiend). King of the strap match. Yappapi Danny Bryan. The scars that are going to be left on those two, my goodness. I've never seen or heard shots that gnarly. Bryan once again fills in for Punk and produced something that was way better than what the original plan could have been.

Pretty sure Wahoo McDaniel had more then just two great strap matches