Pro Wrestling Only

AEW All Out - Dynamite

Timbo Slice

1 hour ago, Childs said:

This show has been tremendous, even if most of the wrestling world would rather talk about Punk.

That's been a constant with AEW: No matter how lackluster a card looks, or what bullshit is overshadowing them, every one of their shows has been good to great. I don't recall watching a AEW PPV and feeling like I didn't get my money's worth. 

This show was fucking awesome.

Hobbs vs Miro made me smile like I haven't with a wrestling match in quite a while.

Danielson vs Stark made me squirm like I haven't in a long, long time. What a fucking match.

Omega and Takeshita delivered even though they were in a tough position in the card.

Don't like Mox winning, at all, OC better get this W back relatively soon and this better become a lasting feud.

Between the Strap match and Miro-Hobbs, that was two of the best PPV matches of the year. The main event was excellent as well, as was the DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE getting a pinfall and that fantastic Joe-MJF confrontation, and then Joe and Shane Taylor going out and had an excellent big mean slapping meat hoss fight. Really good show.

10 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

This show was fucking awesome.

Hobbs vs Miro made me smile like I haven't with a wrestling match in quite a while.

Danielson vs Stark made me squirm like I haven't in a long, long time. What a fucking match.

Omega and Takeshita delivered even though they were in a tough position in the card.

Don't like Mox winning, at all, OC better get this W back relatively soon and this better become a lasting feud.

This show kicked a ton of ass! I only hope OC losing means he moving up to fight more main eventers.

This is exactly what AEW was supposed to be (well, expect the women division, which still needs a shitload of work). But apart from that, ridiculously great show with a totally awesome crowd (the chants during Miro vs Hobbs were a hoot, so were some during the 8 men). 

That Danielson fellow really likes violence, uh ?
Christian Cage re-signing may lead to something else.
And in the old tradition of PWO : Karen Jarrett and CJ Perry. Respectfully. 

And yeah, I also only bought the show after Da news. Winning bet.

10 minutes ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

What a blast being there live.

Fuck CM Punk forever.

Did you chant "Cry me a river" ? :D

On screen, it was one of the most fun crowd ever.

I wonder what Kawada thought of the strap match. Speaking of which, Danielson was there at the scrum talking about how he was carried through the match by Ricky Starks. Damn, that guy is so... I hope he remains in AEW forever and gets a full-time creative job.

Haha I didn't but I'm not a chanter in general.

I am looking forward to an AEW with hopefully Danielson as the north star.  That is the kind of company I want them to be.  People who were expecting that crowd to shit on this show forget that probably 95% of them were AEW fans long before CM Punk ever showed up and were perfectly fine with him never being there.  I am one of those.  This was my fourth All Out (fifth AEW PPV total) and I'd put it second to only '21.

I thought All Out was pretty good. I enjoyed most of the show. 

The women's division needs some SERIOUS work. It's a complete mess right now, and I don't like Mox winning. I get it with OC being worn out and everything, but the story they told was OC would win that match. When he lost, it sucked the air out of the room for me. I would have personally liked to see Jay White as the one to take the title from him, or hell, Andrade would have been a solid International Champion, in my opinion. Mox doesn't need the title, and I do not know who they will even have him drop it to. Speaking of, where has Andrade been? He won his mask back and has not been seen since, or am I missing something?

I don't care for Mox. He is above average at best, but I don't think he is the top guy or needs to hold the International Title. He is the third-best in his faction, just like The Shield. I will say he didn't bleed in this match, which was shocking. I thought for SURE he was going to bleed. 

44 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

My goodness.  Bryan Danielson is the goddamn GOAT.  Ricky Starks earned his stripes and should get every opportunity to be a top shelf act in the company after that match.  What a freaking incredible, all time match.

The absolute most visceral experience I have had being in the crowd and I've seen plenty of deathmatches and shit in person.  That was head and shoulders above everything else for me.

I rewatched it and I was still wincing at every shot they took after the one Dragon gave Ricky on the top rope. From that point forward the match was so fucking violent. Commentary team being as weary, disgusted and in awe as everyone else was kinda funny. Normally they are quick to call these type of matches a classic (because it was) but shit was so savage that they were probably concerned for both of them taking that kind of punishment.

I cannot fucking wait for Ricky's promo on Collision.

17 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I rewatched it and I was still wincing at every shot they took after the one Dragon gave Ricky on the top rope. From that point forward the match was so fucking violent. Commentary team being as weary, disgusted and in awe as everyone else was kinda funny. Normally they are quick to call these type of matches a classic (because it was) but shit was so savage that they were probably concerned for both of them taking that kind of punishment.

I cannot fucking wait for Ricky's promo on Collision.

That was easily the most impressed I've been by Starks.  Think he's primed for a babyface run after taking that beating.  Excited to see it.