Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/25 - 10/1 Tua is the tribal chief of the NFL

NintendoLogic

Part of me just wants CM Punk to show up so he can make a grand return promo :

"In August 20, 2021, I left sports-entertainment. On XX/XX/XXXX, I'm BACK !"

And then throw a fit backstage because he's got Cody Rhodes at Mania and Cody throws the unapproved line "At WrestleMania, I'm going to show you that there's better than being the best in the world, and that is called being part of the elite." And then bitch about doing the job because they still want to have Cody beat Roman at Mania 41 eventually (oh oh oh), plus obviously The Rock is going to end up in the main-event AGAIN, while Jade Cargill vs Bianca BeLair headlines Mania 40 Night 1. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, El-P said:

I mean, the man with Das Ethic going to work for Das Rapist and sport-wash the Saudi regime after parading around with "support trans-right" and "abortion right is human right" signs would be something.

He just wrestled in the UK, and going from there to Saudi Arabia is pretty much a lateral move when it comes to trans rights.

55 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

He just wrestled in the UK, and going from there to Saudi Arabia is pretty much a lateral move when it comes to trans rights.

Not even close. It may not great in the UK, but in Saudi it's imprisonment, torture and death penalty (aka legalize murder). This is what WWE (and all these pieces of shit star football players) is sport-washing. But hey, Roman Reigns is coming back for Crown Jewel. Acknowledge him. *yuck*

23 minutes ago, El-P said:

Not even close. It may not great in the UK, but in Saudi it's imprisonment, torture and death penalty (aka legalize murder). This is what WWE (and all these pieces of shit star football players) is sport-washing. But hey, Roman Reigns is coming back for Crown Jewel. Acknowledge him. *yuck*

Do you think WWE can be a vehicle for change in that country?

27 minutes ago, MLB said:

Do you think WWE can be a vehicle for change in that country?

I don't know what you're on, but it's probably one hell of a drug, for even asking such a question.

WWE is serving as a propaganda tool for an authoritarian regime. The normalization of both the Saudi shows and Vince being back in power has reached totally repellent levels. No one fucking cares (well, apart from Eric Young, who asked his release from his main roster contract, the biggest of his career by his own admission, as soon as Vince got back in power). Well, fuck them all. 

5 minutes ago, El-P said:

I don't know what you're on, but it's probably one hell of a drug, for even asking such a question.

WWE is serving as a propaganda tool for an authoritarian regime. The normalization of both the Saudi shows and Vince being back in power has reached totally repellent levels. No one fucking cares (well, apart from Eric Young, who asked his release from his main roster contract, the biggest of his career by his own admission, as soon as Vince got back in power). Well, fuck them all. 

I am on drugs, that is accurate.

Good to finally interact with you, @El-P, I lurked for a long time before my registration went through. I feel like Adam Copeland meeting Kenny Omega for the first time. ;)

A propaganda tool for whom? Which authoritarian regime are you referring to? The US or Saudi Arabia? 

14 hours ago, MLB said:

I am on drugs, that is accurate.

Good to finally interact with you, @El-P, I lurked for a long time before my registration went through. I feel like Adam Copeland meeting Kenny Omega for the first time. ;)

:lol: 

Well, as much as I wish I was Kenny, I'm kinda more like, ya know, Don Callis. Plus I gotta say since I'm at it, I fucking love his music theme, as a lover of drone and dark ambient music. Fits him so well too.

14 hours ago, MLB said:

A propaganda tool for whom? Which authoritarian regime are you referring to? The US or Saudi Arabia? 

Don't get me started, this is PWO. (if you look at long term during its history and the glory days of Hogan and such, basically both I guess ;))

11 hours ago, El-P said:

:lol: 

Well, as much as I wish I was Kenny, I'm kinda more like, ya know, Don Callis. Plus I gotta say since I'm at it, I fucking love his music theme, as a lover of drone and dark ambient music. Fits him so well too.

Good call on the Callis theme, I am an ambient fan too! The theme reminds me of Abandoned Cities by Harold Budd.