Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/25 - 10/1 Tua is the tribal chief of the NFL

NintendoLogic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

That's assuming Knight isn't in the men's Rumble himself and wins the whole thing.

It all depends on the next few months, but Gunther winning the Rumble and actually cashing in on Seth or whoever is holding the WHC, then setting up a feud with Cody would be a good idea. I would give Knight the Rumble main event against Roman, as you could have him defend it on a rematch at the EC, or just have a straight up Chamber match for the belt.

Yeah there's a lot of variables with Orton coming back, potentially Punk returning, and Rock gearing up for Roman by the Rumble. I could see Cena and Knight against Waller and Theory. 

My guesses: if Punk is coming back it will be a program with Rollins off the bat. I think Cody will likely be Orton's first opponent after returning to a huge pop and turning heel immediately. Gunther goes over Brock around RR/Mania. Cena will likely face Logan Paul at Mania. Ospreay debuts against Ricochet, Jade wins the women's title.

4 hours ago, Alucard said:

lol Loading up next week's NXT with Asuka vs Roxanne, Cena appearing, Heyman, and Cody making a major announcement. 

(Dynamite is on Tuesday next week)

Not that beating Dynamite isn't something they're interested in,  but they've been trying to gas up NXT so they can get a fat new TV deal for it since USA is only going to be carrying Smackdown now going forward. 

5 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

That has to be fake news. There's nothing about that on espn.com or any wrestling news website and Ospreay is still under contract to New Japan until next February.

That's four months away, champ...Mania is in April. I was forecasting Rumble/Mania 2024. Connect the dots here.

Ospreay signing with WWE would show how much of a failure their own development is in a lot of ways, which would be hilarious. Also, just having him feud with Ricochet isn’t enough when there’s an aura that there isn’t much room for more top end talent. 

Trying to tell the maximalist of all maximalist wrestlers to work on a weekly basis and house shows when he’s cutting promos about his body already breaking down is a choice, too. 

44 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

That has to be fake news. There's nothing about that on espn.com or any wrestling news website and Ospreay is still under contract to New Japan until next February.

Yeah, I got got.

I blame the Emergency Test activating my vaccine and turning me into a zombie.