Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/25 - 10/1 Tua is the tribal chief of the NFL

NintendoLogic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, feels crazy to think of saying this since I wouldn't have never thought it just a few years ago: Dominik Mysterio is the future of WWE, y'all. He's only twenty-six years old, too! He's only going to get better & he's already so good. Taking from his dad, Eddy, Art Barr, etc. He gets it, man.

Also, Dragon Lee looked great & WWE just signed Jade Cargill to a multi-year deal? Plus The Rock & John Cena both just came back & WWE still have the big Roman angle to pay off & they made Jey Uso a star. Plus Cody & L.A. Knight are on fire & there's still Gunther. Man, WWE is on fire.

I wish they would have done that thing where they have a long period with no commercials during the match, or that SmackDown had picture in picture.

What I'm really waiting for is Knight to get on the mic now and start talking about the Bloodline and Cena. This reminds me of during the height of the Monday Night Wara when I was in High school and the most exciting part of Monday Night was hearing what the top stars had to say about what was happening. 

Also, what's the plan long term here? Is it Roman vs LA Knight at the Rumble? Or maybe the big Elimination Chamber show coming up like Sami vs Roman from the previous year? I don't think they would have Knight vs the Bloodline this early if the plan was for him to win the Rumble match.