Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane aka the Jade Cargill waiting room thread

sek69

undefined

Once again we have Seth vs Nak in a match that while the build was pretty solid, doesn't have very much doubt as to the outcome. 

LWO vs the Lashley Profits has some intrigue as far as who's Rey making a phone call to in order to have a third guy. Orton's supposedly been at the PC maybe he's returning? Even if he's not 100% yet a trios match where he can come in and just do a couple things wouldn't be too taxing a return. 

The women's three way will probably just be reduced to however they plan to set up the Jade reveal, which if that's the case kinda sucks since it seems like Iyo's run with the title has been taking a back seat to everyone else in the division. 

I get the feeling the Cena/Knight vs Bloodline and Judgment Day vs Cody/Jey are going to end up being angle advancement towards what I suspect will be a big Survivor Series match. 

Haven't been watching the weekly shows and totally forgot/didn't realize this show was happening. Still gonna check it out while I do my exercising (as I do with all WWE PLEs). These "minor" shows have been over-delivering, but this still feels like maybe the slightest show the WWE has put on in awhile - more like a stacked SmackDown or RAW card than something that they used to charge $30-$50 to see. 

Only 5 announced matches too? Is this show not supposed to go the usual 3 hours? Even if they give every match 20 minutes - which would be well more than most need - we're only talking about a 2-hour show max.

Where are KO and Sami? GUNTHER? Are Drew and Sheamus injured or something? No Rhea match either? Why not use this show to maybe debut a new wrestler from NXT? The star power in the tag matches is certainly enough to get good attendance, but I dunno, this show could've really been rounded out better.