Pro Wrestling Only

Good news

Loss

This is about to resume!

Goodhelmet has agreed to make the disc for each month.

I am working right now on selecting content for the next disc.

I will keep you posted as details are available.

Some have PM'd me about getting their hands on previous discs: If you would like those (DVD #1 and DVD #2), I will still be the point of contact for those. The problem is that my DVD collection is a mess at the moment, so it might take me a few weeks to find them. Once I've found them, I'll respond to anyone who has PMd me about it with details.

If you have questions you need to ask about the project through PM, please continue to PM me instead of goodhelmet. He will just be making the disc.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The DVD is made! The matchlist is as follows:

Steve Austin & Larry Zbyszko vs. Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes (SuperBrawl 2/29/92)

Rick Rude Music Video “Addicted To Love” (WCCW 1986)

Espectrito vs. Mascarita Sagrada (AAA 3/12/94)

Ric Flair goes crazy! (NWA 2/20/88)

Ric Flair vs. Jumbo Tsuruta (AJ 6/8/83)

MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana (Hair vs. Hair) (EMLL 9/23/83)

Eddy Guerrero & Art Barr vs. El Hijo del Santo & Octagon (AAA 11/5/93)

Antonio Inoki vs. Jack Brisco (JWA 8/5/71)

Hiroshi Hase vs. Nobuhiko Takada (NJPW 3/11/88)

PM Goodhelmet for details on obtaining the disc.

OK, guys, if you want the disc, Paypal as PWO3

$5.00 (add 2.50 if overseas)

Remember, the whole idea behind this set (as opposed tp the Schneider and NAylor comps) is to talk about each match. We are digging the hell of the recent discussion here so we would like to hear your thoughts, especially if you are just a lurker.

Awesome, I'd love to participate too. paypal sent!

I've seen all these matches at one time of another, but it'll be great to have them all on one disk and discuss each other's thoughts. Thanks Loss and Goodhelmet! :-)

Some have PM'd me about getting their hands on previous discs: If you would like those (DVD #1 and DVD #2), I will still be the point of contact for those. The problem is that my DVD collection is a mess at the moment, so it might take me a few weeks to find them. Once I've found them, I'll respond to anyone who has PMd me about it with details.

:)

I'm definitely gonna participate in this at some point (would've bought it already had I not received three Schneider Comps today; gotta get a head start on watching some of this stuff). Assuming people are still free to do so in say, two weeks down the line, anyway?