-
Posts
8950 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by C.S.
-
LMAO! This is the height of arrogance and stupidity. I like JD Drake, but no one knows who the fuck he is, and he's off his rocker if he thinks NXT's Josh Briggs stole anything from him. Now I know why Drake never really "made it."
-
What's wrong with Fight Club? I saw the movie years after the fact, so the ending had long been spoiled for me. (I only watched it to help a niece with a school paper.) I enjoyed it anyway because it was neat to see all the breadcrumbs they threw along the way.
-
WWE TV 10/10 - 10/16 Bray Wyatt is if Rob Zombie was a box office hit
C.S. replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
DX is old and lame now. Such is the cycle of life. I certainly didn't have it on my 2022 Bingo card that Daddy Ass (not present - Piss Ant Company™, etc.) would be the coolest member of the group. They were smart to mention him so the fans wouldn't hijack the show with "Daddy Ass" and "scissor me" chants (although I'm not convinced that was ever a legitimate possibility). I'm glad Chyna was acknowledged. The Good Brothers are shit, but that segment was so well laid out that I was actually rooting for them to show up as AJ's backup. Omos might actually be a good 4th for that group. That way, MVP can reunite The Hurt Business and go back to managing Lashley. -
I'm shocked how dead this thread is.
-
Nothing yet, but the night is still young. So much fun! Even if it did have a bit of WWE silliness with barrels, antiques, etc.
-
-
SmackDown Women’s Championship Extreme Rules Match: Liv Morgan © vs. Ronda Rousey Raw Women’s Championship Ladder Match: Bianca Belair © vs. Bayley Fight Pit Match: Seth Rollins vs. Riddle I Quit Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor Strap Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook Match: Imperium vs. The Brawling Brutes
-
Anyone else notice that Kevin Patrick and Sheamus sound exactly the same, or is it just me? Gets me every time!
-
Logan Paul is the drizzling shits as a babyface character and personality. Turn that guy heel ASAP!
-
If someone's not over, they don't belong on television for the #2 largest North American wrestling company, period. Tony Neese and Jay Lethal take up space and waste airtime that could and should be going to other folks - even if they lose. Ryan Nemeth and JD Drake were both mentioned as examples in this thread. All I know is I'd much rather see them than The Sleeping Pill and The Sex Pest (Nese and Lethal).
-
I've never agreed with this mindset. Nese and Lethal aren't over a lick. Therefore, beating them means absolutely zilch. Let's use Gangrel as an example: Massively over, but still someone who could lose and people would care. No one cares about anything Lethal and Nese are doing, ever.
-
I wonder why the mighty Mauro wasn't re-hired to replace Jimmy "Plain Toast" Smith. Trips better get on that, or AEW is liable to tap him as a permanent replacement for J.R., who seems to be getting eased out.
-
Sucka T is going to NXT instead.
-
I also think they shouldn't get into physical altercations backstage. That's criminal behavior IMO, and if I'm Tony Khan, I'm getting this guy put behind bars. That's what would happen if you and I got into a fistfight at our workplace, no?
-
I wonder why the Andrade match is off?
-
Any chance of a dark mode still happening? My eyes would really appreciate it. Thanks!
-
Dan Lambert confirms he's gone. https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1038005/dan-lambert-gives-major-update-on-his-aew-status/ He doesn't mention any of the drama, but I do wonder if he saw the bullshit happening around him and noped out.
-
Sammy comes across as such an unprofessional douchebag, but he's 100% right that Andrade has not gotten himself over in either WWE (main roster) or AEW.
-
If any of that is true, Andrade is his own worst enemy and a malcontent, because it's not like Bandido is going to be used any better in the long run.
-
Not to mention, she hasn't helped herself by posting like a teenage girl on Twitter. It's clear that she never really grew up. I'm sure some of it is because of trauma - childhood and otherwise. It's sad to see. It's definitely on-brand for AEW, but it's become an overused stale cliche at this point. AEW has long been in LOLTNA territory when it comes to this. They really need to clean up their Swerve's Paige's house first before they comment on WWE again.
-
Well, she wasn't really a big name then. She blew up right after that movie, and not because of that movie.
-
Saraya and Hangman should do a wedding angle, and then Saraya should only go by her married last name after that. You're welcome.
-
Not watching, but isn't AEW dealing with a severely depleted roster because of the hurricane?
-
WWE TV 09/26 - 10/02 49ers vs Broncos was the worst fucking thing
C.S. replied to KawadaSmile's topic in WWE
Imagine if Karrion "The Drizzling Shits" Kross ended up being the White Rabbit. I'm no Bray fan, but I'll take him over Kross any day. Bray's mystique evaporates the minute he climbs into a ring and wrestles the same shitty matches we've seen a million times. Nonetheless, as others have said, the dude is a super-creative genius and missed his calling not being in Hollywood. -
A nice gesture. Can't envision Vince or even Triple H ever doing this. The bullshit "the show must go on" myth is too ingrained in WWE culture.