Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

kevinmcfl

Members
  • Posts

    5694
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kevinmcfl

  1. 50 is more then enough. Sounds good.
  2. For the second year in a row, this tournament has been one of the highlights of the entire game.
  3. Sounds great. When you send me your nominations, you might went to include a one line blurb for the ballot like World Champion
  4. Would anyone be interested in doing monthly rankings like Pro Wrestling Magazine did. We could do a Top 10 Wrestlers, Top 10 Tag Teams, 10 Most Hated and Top 10 Most Popular. We could each nominate 3 people for each category and then submit our monthly picks with 10 points for a first place vote and 1 point for a 10th place vote. We could even open this up to outside readers and maybe get them more interested and see if they would join. Our votes should be based on how the wrestlers are doing in our game and not in real life. I would love to run this thread if you guys are interested. I do recommend that we can't vote for our own promotion. You could PM me your nominations on the first of the month. I would make the ballot and then you guys could pm your votes. Just an idea!
  5. Just checking... but this was heel vs heel? 24 Karat might be the best stable in the game right now! Really good job with your main events
  6. Love the show! Great and exciting read!
  7. I love this type of tournament where we all seem to have a stake in it. Great opening round. Looking forward to reading the next two days!
  8. Great all-around show. Thanks for the hype for the World Title Match.
  9. Loved the main event at Centre Paul-Sauve but must admit I was surprised with the pairings in the Main Event on the TV show. Is Gino Brito's regular partner injured? I was not sure when I read the main event from the TV show.
  10. The tag festival has been really fun here. I must admit that I thought the Faces of Fear would have fared better. Looking forward to the finish.
  11. I remember when I was young, we got like a 2 month stint of Southwest Championship Wrestling and I just thought Bob Sweetan was awesome! Unfortunately Vince McMahon came along and WWF was almost all that was left. Terry Funk vs Bob Sweetan are the matches that Bill Apter would place on the cover!
  12. I really liked the ending here to the Brad Armstrong/Ole Anderson match! I think your tag team division is shaping up nicely and has a good mix of veterans and up and comers. The Midnight Rockers could be something special in a Southern Wrastlin type promotion kind of in the way of the RNR Express.
  13. I just wanted to try and get a better understanding of where people are at in this territorial issue I saw today. I have been asked to move locations twice in the game to allow for new writers and both times I obliged. When I first started in Memphis, I had relationships with both the AWA and the NWA and then went to Mid-South where I was also told that Texas was opened so I ran Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Arkansas and Texas. A sort of Mid-South-World Class combo. I joined these two promotions into the USWA and broke free of both AWA and NWA and went independent. Being independent, I thought that restrictions of where to run where kind of lessened and when Gene left the last time, I began to run in Memphis again which was actually a USWA base. Currently I have a Watts-VonErich-Jarrett feud going and am running in old UWF and USWA areas which includes what I said before + Missouri. Am I wrong in my thinking that this game has warped into more national programs and the restrictions of where to run have been lessened especially since we are all recognizing different world champions. If I am wrong and have stepped on any bodies toes, please let me know I and I will back out of any area that you believe to be yours. A venue to me is just a line in my event while I understand that many of you do a much better job then me in giving wins o local talent or pushing certain people who are hot in an area. I also think that since we are a limited group, we try and bring the sport to regions that do not currently have a promotion. I mean in the perfect world, Portland and other great cities would be represented. Maybe we should hash this out and decide where people should be and where they plan to expand if they do.
  14. Some big names here going head to head. Wonder how crazy the Brody vs Bock match would have been. I do think you have some of the most interesting tag teams in the game and find it interesting how much you have them go between singles and tag matches. If you had to rank your teams, who would be your top 5?
  15. You are doing a wonderful job of always giving us an interesting twist to your angles. This makes up a lot for your limited roster and makes it must read each and every week. Keep it up!
  16. Great show for the fans in Columbus. Kamala and Ido was a very interesting pair. Billy Jack for Hercules would be one great power struggle! Wendell Cooley on the rise here with a nice win over Slater.
  17. I might have gone all the way to Japan to see this. So many big names battling each other here. Fun show! The Americans had a little success early but the Japanese with the big wins late would have the fans going home happy and coming back for me.
  18. Love the set up.... Might have to steal something similar. You guys are so good at organization and planning while I always feel lost.
  19. I agree. Piper's Pit was the best part of the WWF back in the 80's. You have some big names on this roster and it must be hard deciding which way to go with things. Great work and I must compliment you on how well you plan ahead.
  20. I might have come across wrong but I meant it as a good thing. It just makes the average fan wonder!
  21. Some great names on these cards! I enjoyed your Cornette interview. Some classic Cornette phrases mixed in there and you were really able to get the point across on how muxh of a little weasel he really was. I must say I am getting confused on all the Machines in the game right now and wonder if we will ever find out who they all are and if they are the same between Lutte and WWF? Maybe you guys have pulled the wool over our eyes and are really working together. Watch out NWA!
  22. I continue to learn as I read your promotion. I find it interesting how you build wrestlers through tag events and still have his team lose but it is just the other guy taking the fall.
  23. Both of those events would be must see TV! Khan and Humongous are great monster heels. I love that pairing. Ronnie Garvin getting paired up with Martel and Wahoo on back to back shows would have been great to see also. Rude seems like he getting ready to take over! I see lots of fun ahead for the AWA.
  24. Austin Idol seems to be making a claim for the UWF title!
×
×
  • Create New...