Pro Wrestling Only

Have any of these guys ever had good matches?

Viscera has had good singles matches within the last 5 years. I remember a lot of people being really into his ECW run. I really liked the Benoit singles match (with V taking a german). Stuff turned up online of him working Memphis which I liked. I haven't seen much of his Japan run though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ole Anderson has had many, many good matches. Tag matches against the Rock & Rolls at Starrcade and during the Bash tour, clipped footage of Andersons vs Flair/Valentine, the Magnum match from TBS, the elimination match from World Pro Weekly and tons more.

Can't name any specific matches but Bill Eadie as Masked Superstar was pretty respected and probably has some good stuff.

Barry Darsow was in some good matches, particularly an outstanding tag against the Rock & Rolls, who won the tag titles either in their NWA debut or one of their first matches.

Virgil is said to have had a Terry Funk match on an indy that's even better than the DiBiase match.

Test was pretty decent in 2001-2002. Had plenty of good TV matches and I really, really like Survivor Series against Edge.

Loss, in every case looking for singles matches.

I named one for everyone except Darsow and Masked Superstar.

Guest Tabe

How about Tony Halme a.k.a. Ludvig Borga?

Actually, yes. 1/24/96 vs Mitsuya Nagai in RINGS. I know I was stunned when I watched the match and it turned out good.

Tabe

How about Tony Halme a.k.a. Ludvig Borga?

Actually, yes. 1/24/96 vs Mitsuya Nagai in RINGS. I know I was stunned when I watched the match and it turned out good.

Tabe

Tony Halme in RINGS ? Against Mitsuya Nagai ? That's random ! And it was *good* ? Amazing. I liked Borga's match with Jannetty at SummerSlam, but it was more a squash than anything else. I don't remember anything about his matches with Hashimoto.

Tony Halme in RINGS ? Against Mitsuya Nagai ? That's random ! And it was *good* ? Amazing. I liked Borga's match with Jannetty at SummerSlam, but it was more a squash than anything else. I don't remember anything about his matches with Hashimoto.

Halme had several matches for RINGS - 6 or so. Most of them suck but then there's this miracle with Nagai...

Tabe