Pro Wrestling Only

[1992-05-30-GWF] Interview: Ebony Experience

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When I watched their stuff originally. They were heads and shoulders above the rest of wrestlers. They looked so much more superior to the rest of the promotion. I remember them having a fun feud with I believe was Rod Price/and John Tatum. This was funny stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's on like neckbone! Remarkable, to me, that they showed this much promise so early on. Considering they'd make it to WCW the following year, and it wasn't until 1997-98 that Booker really started to make a name for himself as a worker. I was also angry in '92 because of Super Soakers, because my mom wouldn't let me have one.

• 2 years later...

An interesting look at early Harlem Heat. They definitely had the mic skills to go far, particularly Booker.

I just now went to Wikipedia and looked up what a Super Soaker is. You're telling me that a tag team actually made their living with those toys as part of their gimmick? Dallas has truly scraped the bottom of the barrel. To think that this territory was once the home of the Von Erichs, the original Freebirds, and Bruiser Brody, not to mention Abdullah the Butcher.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-05-30-GWF] Interview: Ebony Experience
  • 1 year later...