Pro Wrestling Only

[1992-10-24-WWF-Superstars] Interview: Ultimate Maniacs

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Flair and Warrior worked house shows in Sept/Oct 92. All I could find online is a fancam match.

Couldn't find any results for a Warrior/Ramon singles match, but they did meet up in the ring:

WWF @ East Rutherford, NJ - Meadowlands - October 1, 1992 (6,700)

Tatanka defeated the Mountie

Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware defeated Double Trouble

Jeff Jarrett defeated Iron Mike Sharpe

Jim Duggan defeated Repo Man

WWF IC Champion Davey Boy Smith defeated Shawn Michaels via disqualification

Terry Taylor defeated Jim Powers

The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, & Big Bossman defeated Nailz, Kamala, & Razor Ramon when Undertaker pinned Kamala with a chokeslam

They also ran this match in Boston, Baltimore and a few other places.

• 5 months later...

Flair and Warrior worked house shows in Sept/Oct 92. All I could find online is a fancam match.

Couldn't find any results for a Warrior/Ramon singles match, but they did meet up in the ring:

Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware defeated Double TroubleJeff Jarrett defeated Iron Mike Sharpe

The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, & Big Bossman defeated Nailz, Kamala, & Razor Ramon when Undertaker pinned Kamala with a chokeslam

Sorry to run the discussion off track, but who were Double Trouble?

• 2 months later...

Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware defeated Double TroubleJeff Jarrett defeated Iron Mike Sharpe

Sorry to run the discussion off track, but who were Double Trouble?

Looked this one up online and it was Val and Tony Puccio. Don't know who they were. Val was billed as 530 pounds.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Between the words "ultimate" and "survive" and all the forms thereof, this promo felt like a broken record. Then again, that goes for all Survivor Series promos since 1987. Vince seems to think that we fans won't remember what the event's called if its name isn't repeated in some form or fashion every ten seconds, and when you add rambling like Savage and Warrior are so great at, you have a recipe for mind-numbing, ear-scouring insipidity.

At least we didn't have to hear Vince's howling over the top of this mess, so we should consider ourselves very lucky.

I'm racking my brain trying to think of more insightful things to say, but what can anyone get from these two? As I've said in previous threads, they bring out the verbal worst in each other. I much prefer the focused, grounded Randy that we got during the Jake feud and the pre-Mania portion of the Flair feud. Without Liz around to give his character humanity, I doubt we'll ever hear that side of him again. As for Warrior, the sooner I hear less of him, the better I'll like it.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-10-24-WWF-Superstars] Interview: Ultimate Maniacs