Pro Wrestling Only

[1992-12-12-WCW-Saturday Night] Barry Windham, Ricky Steamboat, Dustin Rhodes and Shane Douglas

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Barry trash talks him but Steamboat, with his hair looking like he just got out of bed,

Hey, Steamboat just had a tag match against Eaton & Austin.

Barry was a really good face, but I agree he's even better as a heel. Steamboat kicking ass his always cool, it contrasts with his "family man" white-meat babyface character.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

When I originally commented on this, I hadn't seen Windham's turn. Now I have, and this whole thing obviously makes more sense. Barry was at home as the arrogant heel calling out the young punk Dustin, and I loved Steamer jumping to Dustin's defense, in a sense paying him back for Dustin's attempt to save him from Barry's wrath at the Clash.

The brief brawl looked really good. and it seemed like Dustin-Windham was going to be one of WCW's hottest feuds heading into '93. I can't wait to find out why it never really happened.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-12-12-WCW-Saturday Night] Barry Windham, Ricky Steamboat, Dustin Rhodes and Shane Douglas