Pro Wrestling Only

Can we talk about Melina?

Coffey

WWE Diva Natalya helped foil an audacious attempt by ex Diva Melina to involve herself in last nights Divas tag match in Cleveland. On Monday afternoon Natalya received a text message from Melina claiming she was in Cleveland, had a ticket for the Raw show and asking "If I jump KK (Kelly Kelly), you will play ball right?"

Natalya presumed this was a joke, but showed it to the Divas' liaison who after alerting WWE security then asked her to ring Melina to find out exactly what she had planned. The conversation, which Natalya put on loud-speaker with several members of the locker room present included a rambling and possibly under the influence Melina suggesting that attacking Kelly live on Raw would get her a job back as a Diva as "Vince loves reality angles"

Sure enough Melina was spotted in the queue for the show with a ticket. Unlike what she may have witnessed on WWE television, she was to find out that WWE are actually allowed to turn people away whether they have a ticket to the show or not. A humiliated Melina was warned that the next time she tries something like this the police will be involved.

Not for the first time Melina's on-off boyfriend John Morrison bore the brunt of her misadventure. He was asked to "keep his woman under control" and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio.

Honestly, this chick is crazy. I can not help but find it humorous that John Morrison still has to take the wrap for her antics though. I remember right after she was released she tried to show up at a show with John Morrison and get backstage too.

WWE Diva Natalya helped foil an audacious attempt by ex Diva Melina to involve herself in last nights Divas tag match in Cleveland. On Monday afternoon Natalya received a text message from Melina claiming she was in Cleveland, had a ticket for the Raw show and asking "If I jump KK (Kelly Kelly), you will play ball right?"

Natalya presumed this was a joke, but showed it to the Divas' liaison who after alerting WWE security then asked her to ring Melina to find out exactly what she had planned. The conversation, which Natalya put on loud-speaker with several members of the locker room present included a rambling and possibly under the influence Melina suggesting that attacking Kelly live on Raw would get her a job back as a Diva as "Vince loves reality angles"

Sure enough Melina was spotted in the queue for the show with a ticket. Unlike what she may have witnessed on WWE television, she was to find out that WWE are actually allowed to turn people away whether they have a ticket to the show or not. A humiliated Melina was warned that the next time she tries something like this the police will be involved.

Not for the first time Melina's on-off boyfriend John Morrison bore the brunt of her misadventure. He was asked to "keep his woman under control" and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio.

Honestly, this chick is crazy. I can not help but find it humorous that John Morrison still has to take the wrap for her antics though. I remember right after she was released she tried to show up at a show with John Morrison and get backstage too.

Where is that news item from? People need to credit when they c-n-p news items

Where to even begin with this one. . . .

Look how quick words get out when security is confiscating signs. But a former longtime WWE Diva tries to attend, ticket in hand, and NOBODY seems to notice. Just the fact that she was there should have been INSTANT news.

He was asked to "keep his woman under control."

Just the wording makes this reek of someone's bs. What's next, Stephanie suggested that Morrison slap her around to keep her in line?

Even if there was a source, would that make it anymore valid? It could still be shot down as BS. It's just fun to talk about. I Copy/Pasted it from DVDVR (and fixed the spelling errors), but that doesn't make it any LESS funny.

Some guy posted it on DVDVR. He didn't source it either.

Yeah, and it's posted on Something Awful, Wrestling Forum, WrestlingClique, BlueGuerilla, RetroGamer, etc. It's all over the internet. Same Copy/Paste job, no source listed for it anywhere. It's not like I didn't look before posting it, I came up empty and gave up. I didn't think it mattered THAT much since it's obviously a rumor fluff piece anyway. If it was Dave Meltzer or Bryan Alverez that said it, that would not somehow make it more factual.

I just like to think the chick is batshit insane, without it being drug related for once.