Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-12-13-WAR-Super J Cup] Gran Naniwa vs Damien 666

Loss

• 2 months later...

I know all dead people are good guys, but I still remember the story of Damian's dream being working with Liger, and little punk ass Naniwa didn't want to do the job to a comedy guy from FMW. Therefore Damian didn't get to work with Liger. I don't know if that's true, but that's what I always heard about this match. Anyway, Damian is doing impersonations, which is always fun.

• 2 weeks later...

with both guys stealing signature spots of pretty much every big name in Japan

Always hated this match for those reasons. I've watched a lot of comedy wrestlers over the years and for me it takes more then putting on a cosplay outfit and or doing shitty versions of a famous dudes sig spots to be funny which is a trap a lot of Japanese comedy wrestlers fall into.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, Naniwa's got the Kuishinbo Kamen gear on. Damian's weird in that he looks like a killer monster but wrestles a comedy style. This was...okay. It's my first time seeing Damian do his imitation shtick and it's not bad. And at 6:36 they do definitely keep this from going too long. But the actual strikes and wrestling sequences are really, REALLY loose and that gives this the appearance of a dance routine more than a match.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-12-13-WAR-Super J Cup] Gran Naniwa vs Damien 666