Pro Wrestling Only

The Wrestlemania 29 Early Spring NY Weather Disaster Prediction Thread

Bix

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So what the hell is the card gonna be for this one? Has Meltzer released any new info on their plans?

I like the idea of Cena/Rock 2, but I think it needs to have a purpose to it other than just having a rematch for the sake of it. Adding the title to the mix would definitely up the stakes but then everyone would know that Cena's winning it. Maybe if they use it to finally launch a Cena heel run it could be something special. Not that it wouldn't be special anyway, as a rematch would still be pretty hot, but it would just be cool if they could put a new twist on it (but please god no triple threat match).

Would have the John Cena/Rock rematch worked at the Rumble? They could have had it for the title too.

It looks like we'll be getting CM Punk/Rock at the Rumble and either Cena/Rock II or a Cena/Rock/Punk triple threat match at Wrestlemania XXIX, but for or a while I had Cena retaining the WWE title at the Rumble, only to have Rock enter the Royal Rumble match later on in the night last eliminating Punk. Punk gets the title back from Cena in the Elimination Chamber and later retains the title against Rock at WrestleMania. Both Cena and Punk come out smelling like roses in the end and you can still hype Rock being in the main-event at Mania every week on TV months before the show.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...