Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-04-02-SMW-TV] Rock & Roll Express vs Brian Lee & Chris Candido

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Really good TV match, and that's the third in a row on SMW TV, which makes me a happy wrestling fan. Finally the Rock'n Roll working with a fresh team, and it shows. Candido vs either one is a good pairing, and the Rock'n Roll vs bumping big man works well too so this is a promising feud. Dutch really cracks me up at times. I'll miss him a lot when he'll be gone ti WWF doing nothing. Tammy has such a great timing already.

• 1 year later...

Good way to establish instant contenders for the Rock 'n Rolls for after they regain the tag belts. The match is good, and Dutch & Bob are fantastic. Morton kisses Tammy when she tries to interfere, and Dutch rightfully screams out "THAT'S SEXUAL ASSAULT!" Candido whacks Morton with Tammy's purse for the win.

• 2 years later...

Double dropkick to Candido and Ricky Morton covers him, but referee Mark Curtis is tied up with Lee and Robert Gibson. Fytch gets in the ring, but Morton sees her coming and starts kissing her, to which Dutch yells ‘that’s assault, that’s sexual battery!’ Candido picks up her purse which she had dropped and nails Morton in the back of the head leading to the three, giving himself and Primetime the surprise win.

Good match and Candido worked great with the Rock & Rolls and it establishes the new number one contenders for post Bluegrass Brawl.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-04-02-SMW-TV] Rock & Roll Express vs Brian Lee & Chris Candido