Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-08-19-AAA] Konnan & Cien Caras vs El Satanico & Perro Aguayo

Loss

• 2 months later...

I'm confused, but this is hot and looks to be a great angle. Not sure why Konnan and Caras are teaming, or why Satanico and Perro are teaming for that matter. Did Satanico turn on Perro? Is this a Konnan turn? Evil clowns interfere and unmask as Los Gringos Locos and some other guy. Who is that? Help me out.

I was so lost here. First I think it's a tag match but why are the refs not getting guys out of the ring and Konnan is just standing on the apron. Then I was thinking it was some type of handicap match or maybe a four way match. Satanico and Aguayo go at it and first fall seems to end with a DQ. Konnan and Sananico beat on Aguayo for a while and then Caras who has just been standing around decides he has had enough. Many runs in commence with loads of guys getting involved. It seemed heat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, so this is announced as parejas incredibles, hence the funky teams--I've got that part. Then Satanico and Caras team up to beat down Aguayo while Konnan stands on the apron. Then Konnan slugs Aguayo. And that pisses off Satanico for some reason and *they* go at it--well, they technically are opponents. Konnan works over Satanico and works "rough," choking him against the ropes and spitting at Pepe Casas for trying to break that up. Then Aguayo and Konnan go at it, with Satanico getting more licks in on Aguayo. Crowd boos Konnan. So this is the Konnan heel turn but damned if I have any clue what's really supposed to be happening. Aguayo was the one acting like a whiny, pouty bitch from the start, not wanting to enter the ring. He and Bret Hart need to join a Selfish Tag Partners group therapy session. This turns into a sort of Dusty-Ole cage situation with Aguayo getting beaten down by everyone else. Until Caras makes the save (??) and gets attacked by Los Payasos (?!). Oh wait, they're Eddy, Art, and Black Cat. Well, that was cool, and the rudos laying waste to the technicos as people try to make the save is very territories-meets-NWO. The other rudos then debate whether to help, and soon Fuerza, Psicosis, and the whole gang is in, which is a cool way of getting Los Gringos Locos over as total outsiders. Looks like the When Worlds Collide build is in full force.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-08-19-AAA] Konnan & Cien Caras vs El Satanico & Perro Aguayo