Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-09-11-WCW-Main Event] Ricky Steamboat & Dustin Rhodes & Sting vs Arn Anderson & Bunkhouse Buck & Terry Funk

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This match was good. Terry Funk is the star getting in arguments with fans and makes a tremendous facial expression at a fan who's in his face during the post-match. Dustin is worked over on his injured shoulder for most of the match but he makes a tag and the faces get a nice comeback. Steamboat is tossed to the floor over the top rope by Buck and the faces win. A fun and wild brawl occurred afterwards. This feud is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

There you go. If I got more of these kind of matches on a regular basis, I would enjoy the Studd Stable more. Having Buck not in the match would help a lot too. Of course having Terry Funk work doesn't exactly hurt. Even when he's outside the ring, he's the best worker here. The heckler looks like a retard dressed like Spike Dudley. Wait, maybe that was Spike Dudley.

• 1 year later...

Oh shit, it's ANOTHER footnote to Steamboat's career. It's going to end up that he had like 4 years worth of matches in the can and we're going to see him turn up on a 1997 Worldwide wrestling Psicosis or Rick Fuller or someone. Decent little TV 6-man but I liked the previous week's tag better. The big highlight here is Funk's confrontation with a demented ringside fan.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-09-11-WCW-Main Event] Ricky Steamboat & Dustin Rhodes & Sting vs Arn Anderson & Bunkhouse Buck & Terry Funk