Pro Wrestling Only

Pre-1970s Recommendations

• 7 months later...

There's not a ton of pre-1970 stuff. What's probably best is simply to get a list of everything that's available and then cut it down from there.

One thing you could do is put a post on the tOA 80s board and ask Steve if he could list everything "official" that he's aware of that exists prior to 1970. He's collected a ton of it. By official, I mean stuff that's in circulation and would be available for a Yearbook. I can poke him a bit to add to it.

John

There's not a ton of pre-1970 stuff. What's probably best is simply to get a list of everything that's available and then cut it down from there.

One thing you could do is put a post on the tOA 80s board and ask Steve if he could list everything "official" that he's aware of that exists prior to 1970. He's collected a ton of it. By official, I mean stuff that's in circulation and would be available for a Yearbook. I can poke him a bit to add to it.

John

Thanks, just started the thread:

Matches before 1970