Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-04-14-PNW-TV] Interview: Billy Jack Haynes

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure that the girl was out there as Billy Jack's valet. She seemed more like she was out there to try to interrupt and annoy Don Coss for her own reasons, which we never found out.

I hope we see more of Billy Jack as a heel later in the yearbook. The setup was definitely interesting, to say the least.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

It’s Tori/Terri Power! She’s got some serious arms on her here and is carrying a hat full of names as they’re doing some sort of random draw gimmick. Billy Jack Haynes is back out and tells the announcer don’t be afraid, you’re a grown man! He takes the hat off Terri so he can pick who he’s going to be fighting, but she distracts the announcer and Haynes rifles through the names. He finds the one that he wants and ‘lo and behold’ he’s got Larry Oliver. He tells Oliver that he’s an amateur in professional wrestling and he’s going to show him where he belongs, on his butt looking up at the lights!

Tori is going by the name of Taylor Made Medina I think, but she definitely needs to sack her stylist! All jacked up with these muscly arms and legs whilst wearing this short, tight black dress, nylon stockings and heels. Not a good look! I enjoyed Haynes again here and I hope we see some more of him and Portland later in the Yearbook.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1990-04-14-PNW-TV] Interview: Billy Jack Haynes