Pro Wrestling Only

Most Legitimately Scary Dudes In Wrestling

Log

So, who's the scariest person in wrestling to you? I don't mean, "This dude could kick my ass" scary. I mean, "This dude may murder me" scary. Like, I know Mark Henry could totally fuck a lot of people up, but he seems like he's a good guy.

My pick is Mr. Donnie. I could totally see this scenario* where he convinces a fucked-up Tommy Rich that they should break into Lawler's house. Nothing big, just steal some shit he doesn't need to fence for drugs. They get there, and Lawler's unexpectedly home and Mr. Donnie calmly kills him while Rich freaks out. Now Donnie has Rich by the balls and it's all downhill from there.

*This may be related to the fact that I recently saw Martha Marcy May Marlene. John Hawkes' character gives me a Mr. Donnie vibe.

So, who's the scariest person in wrestling to you? I don't mean, "This dude could kick my ass" scary. I mean, "This dude may murder me" scary. Like, I know Mark Henry could totally fuck a lot of people up, but he seems like he's a good guy.

My pick is Mr. Donnie. I could totally see this scenario* where he convinces a fucked-up Tommy Rich that they should break into Lawler's house. Nothing big, just steal some shit he doesn't need to fence for drugs. They get there, and Lawler's unexpectedly home and Mr. Donnie calmly kills him while Rich freaks out. Now Donnie has Rich by the balls and it's all downhill from there.

*This may be related to the fact that I recently saw Martha Marcy May Marlene. John Hawkes' character gives me a Mr. Donnie vibe.

From what I have read Ripper Collins seems like was a pretty creepy dude.

Based what what he did, yes.

Based on his demeanor, not necessarily. Cornette noted once how shocked he was when the mob/murderer stuff came out because Bedlam was such a model employee.

If we're including criminal records didn't Ben Bassarab help his and Davey Boy's drug dealer friend torture people who owed him money?

Hulk bought roids off of Buzz in Florida in 1981 and never paid him back so Buzz never forgot this and when he came to WWF in 1984 he got the word out that he was going to get his money or get his pound of flesh. Hogan got scared and immediately got Buzz on the shitlist then fired hence why his stay there was so short.

Jeez, why wouldn't Hogan just pay the guy what he owes him? Tight fucker.

Anyway, Vince McMahon, because I believe he's capable of anything.

According to "Dr. D" Hogan never paid him back after the Good Doctor paid some of his bills when they lived together in the early days of Hulk's career. Maybe Buzz should've lived what he preached after ripping off Magnum T.A. and The Undertaker. Also Buzz had to be an idiot to threaten the WWF's Golden Child.