Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #20

The best part of these shows is that they're so much fun to do. We have a fucking blast doing them. It's a rare thing to stumble on a group of four guys who mesh this well. Well, there was another group but they kicked out Ole like we kicked out Brick.

What happened to Brick? I enjoyed listening to him too

I'm still wondering about James, I don't think he's been back since the week after you had him killed off! :ph34r:

I used to try to keep up with the footage (got way behind listening) but the episodes are so entertaining that they stand alone on their own. I usually go back and watch stuff after listening, unless Parv tips me off in advance for my opinion.

One of the best parts of Titans is that the episodes really reside in a vacuum given the time period of the material. Sure the shtick builds show to show but you can go back to episode 7 and laugh your ass off and it feels like it was recorded yesterday.

That's cool to know. I kinda got turned on to Parv and Sorrow through the AWA podcasts last year, which I want introduced to by listening to Will on Wrestling Culture, which I heard about through DVDVR....funny how things get rolling. I want to start listening to these soon. Are they on iTunes?

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the footage ages ago but only got around to listening to show today. Glad to hear you guys again. I am so behind but I do enjoy the Superbowl picks. Johnny was realistic about his own team in the end. I hope Pete did not put any money on the game. Chief Jay Historian. Go with it Kelly. Really enjoyed the psychology talk to open show. Like the term story telling as far as what goes on in the ring but I do not like the phrase when it comes to commentators in WWE. I feel like this are not always on the mark with their story telling of what is going on in the ring.

The PWO talk was fun. ;) Samoans have not been too entertaining in the ring. Thought Goulet lasted longer than 97 in WWF. When it came to agents trying to do the breaking up of wrestlers he gave about the least effort of anyone. I could not watch Denucci/Scicluna as it seemed to disappear from Youtube before I got around to trying to see it. What a shame! I am missing out on a gem I bet. Patera/Andre was very disappointing to me. I did not really even like it. Thought it would be much better. Hogan match was better for me. Larry as wrestler of the year for WWF? I can see it. Rest of the matches on the card weren't too good but at least we got a good match out of Larry/Backlund. Darth Vader! Kal Watch stuff was great. I wonder if anyone from the office listened to the commentary for the shows for what those two guys were putting out there. Johnny was really getting on a roll towards the end of the show with the impressions.