Pro Wrestling Only

Will and Johnny Arguments

benj

I actually spent a weekend in the nuthouse once.

A perfect metaphor for the entire deadhead experience, I would guess.

Nah, my touring days and continued Deadhead existence are a big part of me not completely losing my mind. Shit, today on the job shit was starting to feel over whelming and pissing me off, I put on Dark Star> Playin'> Uncle John's from 10/16/89 and everything was alright.

Oh, and I never said the fans making Del Rio a defacto face were assholes. I loved that. And I said the fans at Rumble shitting on Cena/ Orton were being kinda douchey since it was a pretty good match. The thing I ranted about was Rey getting shit on and them cheering when he was eliminated. I still say that was douchey. I certainly didn't say they were assholes for booing Batista. I was booing Batista.

You, my friend and brother, seem to be attributing my feelings on certain individual things as blanket statements.

And in closing, nanny nanny boo boo at you.

PS: Hey Williams, stop wasting time failing to insult me. Don't you have a ring to take back to Mordor?

I actually spent a weekend in the nuthouse once.

A perfect metaphor for the entire deadhead experience, I would guess.

Nah, my touring days and continued Deadhead existence are a big part of me not completely losing my mind. Shit, today on the job shit was starting to feel over whelming and pissing me off, I put on Dark Star> Playin'> Uncle John's from 10/16/89 and everything was alright.

I'm at work so don't have the resources to look that up. A) Venue? and B) Commercial release or tape trade?

I hate it when Mom and Dad argue.

Actually this is more like the great(grating?) DVDVR Foghat vs. DVDVR Hollandaise feud of 1999 than it is any of the other similes we are using. Can they get back on the same page with their wrestling ideologies? Tune in to some sort of hyped mega show where they will come back together and rejoice in...Wrestlemania...if I had to guess a cutoff date for the feud. It is a wonder that we could keep them apart for this long.

Cue up someone in a sheep mask barking "Run!" and we're off!

I think I'd side more with Will when it comes to the quality and consistency of today's WWE. Whenever I find myself without the internet for any prolonged length of time my tastes become a lot more forgiving and enthusiastic for WWE. Without the internet for much of 2002 I thought WWE was having their best TV in years. The Katie Vick angle barely registered with me. I didn't even know it had any lasting impression until I got back online in 2003.