Pro Wrestling Only

Will and Johnny Arguments

benj

Nonsense.

And even if it's "make up work", which I totally don't think it is, who cares? Why would that matter to someone?

"I want a banana split"

" Here's an ice cream cone."

"It's ok but I wanted a banana split"

"Ok here's your banana split"

" But I wanted it before, and the presentation of the whipped cream is forced, and I'm pretty sure everyone else in the Dairy Queen are employees pretending to eat banana splits, and I'm not sure people will keep liking banana splits and they're making banana splits uncool with all this"

"I want a banana split" (Bryan)
" You don't like banana splits. You really want celery and asparagus." (Batista vs. Orton)
"No, I wanted a banana split" (Bryan)
"Ok here's your fucking banana split, you petulant little brat" (Bryan vs. HHH)
"This isn't a banana split. This is half a banana that you threw in a shitbag and lit on fire on my front porch" (98%)

Forgot this part...

"If you eat the bag of shit with the banana, we may let you have a banana split with your vegetables" (Possible three way)

And Phantom Menace? Really? It's not even an insult, it's a desperate grasp at an insult that failed.

Hey, let's get it laid on the line. You want to jump on the man...we do it on the air. Otherwise, you can keep on playing to your fans, in their training bras, while the Man keeps on stylin' and profilin'.

It really is the perfect analogy. We will do it again on the air but your passive aggressive insults at internet fans who dare question the idiotic decisions of those in power is the real failure. It's like you lack the ability to disconnect your own enjoyment from the poor booking decisions and the consequences of those decisions. The reason we are getting a possible Daniel Bryan moment at Wrestlemania is because of the fans you labeled as douches for shitting all over the Cena-Orton match at Rumble and made Del Rio a face for about 12 minutes during his Elimination Chamber match forced the hand of the company.

And if the current Johnny Sorrow is Ric Flair, it would be this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvyrx11v4Q