Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-01-12-WWF-Raw] Sabledust

Loss

• 1 month later...

Mero comes out for his match and his microphone problems. He introduces Sable and out comes Sabledust. This is my favorite Goldust incarnation yet as he struts down in hgih heels, a g-string, and blond wig.He disrobes Mero as Mero states all that he asks is that she follow his every command. JR on commentary is killing this off course.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Luna coming out as a Dudette later in the show is a lot more attractive than Goldust here. Mero is an idiot and JR has to cover for him. In 1994, Dustin Rhodes was a top level wrestler having great matches. Four years later he is out of shape dressing in XXL lingerie.

RATING: I wonder what Brock thinks of SableDust.

• 1 year later...

This is amusing. Mero's mic not working is hilarious. Goldust dresses like Sable & almost trips because of the heels he's wearing. Mero & Vader have a match that lasts a few minutes. The real Sable shows up & confronts Goldust & kicks him in a funny moment. Sabledust comes in & breaks a coconut over his head. The coconuts are what Dustin was using as breasts it seems. Silly segment, but I enjoyed it.

• GSR changed the title to [1998-01-12-WWF-Raw] Sabledust