Pro Wrestling Only

Goldberg's podcast

You probably won't find anyone here with too much to say about it just because he seems to look down on wrestling and doesn't really talk about it much. Considering how his wrestling career went, I don't even blame him too much for that. But still, the end result is that he would rather talk about other things.

I won't get into specifics here since this is PWO, but he said some things about traditional gender roles in society in an interview recently that pretty much ensured I will never listen to him.

Same goes with Piper. I like him but can't listen to him ramble

Piper's great but you have to very picky about which eps to listen to. About 1/3 are just a rambling mess, 1/3 have guest I have no interest in and the last 1/3 are awesome.

The shows he's done with Samoa Joe, The Grappler, Chavo Jr, DDP & Jake stand out as being worth the download.

I've listened to quite a few of them ( Tony Stewart, Chris Daughtry, Terry Crews, Deion Sanders, Jeremy Roenick and Herschel Walker).

He hasn't had any wrestling guests yet. All of his guests seem to be his friends from the sports world or celebrities he has become friends with in his travels.

I've enjoyed the ones I've listened to so far. They do come across like two friends shooting the shit though or reminiscing about old times. I almost feel like I'm eavesdropping instead of hearing an interview.

He has comes across like a good guy and is a lot more articulate than I thought he would be. He does have the attitude of man's man, so keep that in mind. He has preached how as a society we are raising a bunch of wussies. That right there should give you an idea of how he thinks.

Another thing is he should have someone screen the calls when they come in because everybody asks about the damn streak. Some guy even called in and imitated Adam Sandler from the Water Boy and it took him a while to catch on that the guy was pranking him.

The Austin and Jericho ones are better, but its better than the Piper or Ross ones IMO.