Pro Wrestling Only

Voices of Wrestling WON HOF - U.S./Canada w/Dylan Hales

W2BTD

Joe, I wanted to start a feud with you too, but then you went and joined me in shitting on Strongbow as the worst guy ever.

bff.jpg

Enjoyed this show a good bit. As I wrote on Dylan's FB page:

I enjoyed it when Joe started screaming about Edge. I also found it funny when they were just listing off increasingly obscure female candidates to go against Moolah for the HoF.

You did pretty well putting Ivan over, but I think you sold his GCW and Mid-Atlantic stuff a little short. The clincher for me with Ivan is that here's a guy who legit mainevented big shows at MSG, The Omni, Greensboro and in Orlando at a time when you can count the number of guys who could do that on one hand. He's comparable to someone like Ernie Ladd. This is without considering the "little cherries" such as his early stardom in Canada, winning the title off Bruno and the tag run in Crockett, which are all nice boosters to his case.

Section on Sting felt a bit like a heel beatdown on the 2-year old rotting carcus of a horse.

That "women I'd rather vote for than Moolah" bit was great. Would be a fun exercise to come up with 10 modern women + Moolah and rank them by HoF "worthiness". I think Madusa is better than some of the other names mentioned tho. She had a long career, was in multiple promotions, often pushed as the top female. Should be nowhere near a ballot, but certainly stronger than Sunny, Wendi Richter and others.