Pro Wrestling Only

Why Meltzer will always own Keller

Loss

notice how Hunter got out of doing a clean job because of the cage match.  He will go over Flair clean at Survivor Series

In a cage match, you lose when your opponent escapes. How did Triple H "avoid doing a clean job?" Just because he didn't get pinned or submit?

Nevertheless, it was still MOTN.

Guest Alfdogg

It may have been one of those photo-finish escape deals, which doesn't actually put anyone over. Maybe that's what he meant. Not that HHH should have to do a clean job to Ric Flair, mind you.

For those who want to know...

Flair vs. HHH is up next. I'll go out on a limb and predict the fans vote a cage match. Flair crawled out of the cage after three hard chair shots to win a bloodbath. Bloody as hell, particularly from Flair. Aside from the blood, there wasn't a whole lot to this match. It was weird because it told a story, and from that standpoint it was good, but it had an eerie lack of crowd heat until the last few minutes, and that's with two big stars in the ring. Came off at the end ge like a ar people almost didn't know how to take, but for the first half it was just a bloody match people weren't caring much about.

Angle vs. Cena vs. Michaels for the title is up. Angle had the ankle lock on Cena when Michaels saved with an elbow off the top. Michaels gave Angle a superkick, but Cena gave the FU to Michaels and pinned him to retain. Very good match. Angle and Michaels were great. The booing of Cena near the finish was probably the worst ever. My sense was people were liking Angle vs. Michaels, since they took Cena out for much of the match, that they resented his breaking it up so to speak. Still, he had his fans and people didn't boo his win.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Cenas been getting booed alot lately. I dont know if its the hip-hop gimmick or how lame hes become since gaining popularty or the whole "hate the babyface whos at top thing."

I tried voting but after three attempets, different times/days everything the ballots wouldnt load. Looks like the WWE got the fans to vote for the matches they wanted and the fans got one of those "send em all home happy" type of shows. Makes sense, I guess.

notice how Hunter got out of doing a clean job because of the cage match.  He will go over Flair clean at Survivor Series

In a cage match, you lose when your opponent escapes. How did Triple H "avoid doing a clean job?" Just because he didn't get pinned or submit?

Nevertheless, it was still MOTN.

Well I've always considered "jobbing" being pinned or submitting. Escaping the cage was never a "real" loss in my book. All the other guy did was climb better than you.

Storyline wise, there was no reason for HHH to go over either. People bitch about HHH's workrate but what really pisses me off is how wrestling is supposed to be faces getting revenge on heels but HHH attacks people and they never get revenge. After the savage beating he gave Flair, there's no reason for him to win the match.