Pro Wrestling Only

TNA Slammiversary

Dylan Waco

Tigre Uno v. Manik v. DJ Z was the right kind of opener in the sense that it got over, was worked at a crazy pace, the guys hit their big spots well, and the pace was on point for a bout of this kind. Not a high level match, but very useful. I like all of these guys and was impressed by their effort.

Robbie E vs. Jesse Godders

- OK, I liked the toss early on using the shirt. Good stuff from a pissed off baby face.

- Nice fire, to use a shoe term, early on by Robbie E.

- Man after the nasty flip into the stairs, digging Godderz offense… powerslam on the floor, pounding the chest, rubbing that forearm across the face and ear.

- Shit, that dropkick had one foot nail him directly in the face, legit.

- More work on the back after the showboating… bear hug, backbreaker

- Man, Robbie E’s comeback sucked…. Laziest fucking comeback ever. Thank God it didn’t last long.

- Dude…. Robbie’s “clotheslines” are Kane level bad.

- Story of this match… Jesse on offense good, Robbie on offense, bad.

- Shit finish with a reverse DDT gives E the match. That was lame.

Against my better judgment I am going to try and watch this show tonight. I doubt there will be a reaction show at PTBN because I doubt anyone else is this stupid/brave. But I will post comments here. Will anyone else be suffering with me?

Can you write it off on your taxes?

Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards

- For a Davey Richards singles match, this wasn’t abd until they did the NJ exchanges.

- Was that a frog splash double stomp? Fuck me.

- Another lame as fuck finish with a rollup.

- Match was fun and that is the highest compliment I Can give to a Davey Richards match.

Really liked Aries v. Richards, despite a couple of typical Davey moments including a shit looking double stomp near fall down the stretch. Aries is on his way out and didn't have to work half that hard. Instead he seemed like he was aiming to steal the show. Good heeling, pacing and build from Aries, and Davey was better than normal as a whole. Best Davey singles match I've seen in ages. Maybe ever.

James Storm vs. Magnus

- Both guys were trying really hard but for a brawl, Magnus had really weak brawling offense. Everything was light as a feather.

- The big boot into the equipment to cause the monitors to go out in the arena was kind of dumb.

- Christ, Magnus crashing into that table did not look good. I don’t mean aesthetically, I mean he could really be damaged after that.

- OK… I thought the salt in the eyes was cute and even the first false finish … but then they did finisher overkill.

- If Davey Richards is on a PPV and you told me one match went 5 minutes too long with ridiculous kickouts, I would put my money on the Richards match 93% of the time.

- Storm wins

Ethan Carter III & Tyrus vs. Bobby Lashley & Mr. Anderso

- Anderson’s mic fucking up is hilarious. He has been horrible every time I have seen him live. I have about no faith this match will be entertaining.

- Man… that double suplex by Tyrus… is Lashley still alive?

- I am glad it didn’t last too long.