Pro Wrestling Only

Constructive Feedback

KrisZ

I've had a few people mention to me that they think that there isn't enough feedback going on right now for the promotions and I definitely am looking at myself on this as well as I don't think I tell you guys enough how great of a job you are doing.

Believe me as someone who puts a lot into this...especially writing TV....it definitely makes you feel better to know that your work is being appreciated. Also it doesn't hurt to say if you don't think something is working because that lets us know we need to step our game up.

And that's a perfect example.....I do think though maybe we need to create promotion subforums where you can post each individual day instead of looping them all together in one thread.

That will be easier for everyone to look through what are TV tapings or house shows.

It's impossible to keep up w/ 18 promotions of fake wrestling, let alone comment on all of them. I've enjoyed most of what I've been able to read so far.

Maybe if there's a big match or angle that you want to be sure catches everyone's attention, post a note in the general chatter thread or start a new thread to talk about it.

And that's a perfect example.....I do think though maybe we need to create promotion subforums where you can post each individual day instead of looping them all together in one thread.

That will be easier for everyone to look through what are TV tapings or house shows.

That's an idea. It may make people feel more open to leaving comments as once the show is over you aren't "disrupting" anything by putting a post in that thread.

It's impossible to keep up w/ 18 promotions of fake wrestling, let alone comment on all of them. I've enjoyed most of what I've been able to read so far.

Maybe if there's a big match or angle that you want to be sure catches everyone's attention, post a note in the general chatter thread or start a new thread to talk about it.

That's what I'm getting at...people are going to look at the TV more than house shows so if you have posts for TV tapings in promotion subforums....bam