Pro Wrestling Only

Mid South Wrestling on Tour August 1983

LowBlowPodcast

Mid South Wrestling television taping from the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Tune in Saturday afternoon for results from this exciting television taping. Check out this lineup!

Wendi Richter vs the Fabulous Moolah

Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody in tag team action

The Junkyard Dog in singles action

Plus a 15-Man BATTLE ROYAL with Mr. Wrestling II, ThunderBolt Patterson, the Wild Samoans, Don Muraco, and Andre the Giant!

The Fans were also treated to a dark match special contest...

SIX-MAN ELIMINATION TAG

Andre The Giant, Junkyard Dog, & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Don Muraco & The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday 8/4 Mid South Wrestling Live - Biloxi, Mississippi - Mississippi Coast Coliseum
Burrhead Jones defeated Raul Castro

Steve O defeated Mad Dog Boyd

Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated Robert & Mike Reed

Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Don Kent
ThunderBolt Patterson Israel Matia
Baron Von Raschke & Kurt Von Hess defeated Paul Peller & Pete Sanchez
Mid South Tag Team Championship
Bruiser Brody & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard via DQ
MAIN EVENT – Special referee Ted Dibiase
Don Muraco w/ The Grand Wizard defeated The Junkyard Dog via quick count by Ted Dibiase

Friday 8/5 Mid South Wrestling Live - Houston, Texas - Sam Houston Coliseum
El Gran Apollo defeated Eddy Mansfield with a Top Rope Cross Body!
Burrhead Jones & Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Robert & Mike Reed

El Bracero defeated Jerry Brown

Steve O defeated Mad Dog Boyd
Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated Raul Castro & Israel Matia
Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo defeated Pete Sanchez
Baron Von Raschke & Kurt Von Hess defeated Don Kent & Paul Peller
Mr. Wrestling II defeated Mike Masters
Bruiser Brody & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard via Count Out!
SIX-MAN TAG
Bob Sweetan & The Fabulous Ones had a no contest with Tully Blanchard, David Von Erich, & Killer Khan after a wild six-man brawl erupted!

The Junkyard Dog defeated Don Muraco when he knocked out Dibiase and then used his hand to count three!

logo.jpg

WGNO-logo-e1405349521418.png

Mid South Wrestling is presented to you from the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. Cowboy Bill Watts is standing by…

bill-watts.jpg

Bill Watts: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mid South Wrestling! I am Cowboy Bill Watts here and I am looking forward to an amazing night of true wrestling action. Here in the Mid South area, we have got the toughest of the tough and you will see them all here tonight. We have got a huge main event this evening, a special 15-man battle royal featuring Andre the Giant! Plus we will see tag team action with Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen. The Junkyard Dog is here and you know that he will light up the crowd, plus, we have some of the best women wrestlers coming at you right now. I am going to be joined by Jim Ross… Boyd Pierce is in the ring!

O3wl4JY.jpg?1

Boyd Pierce: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mid South Wrestling. Our first contest is scheduled for one fall and a 20-minute time limit. In the corner to my right…from Dallas Texas… Wendi Richter! Her opponent, she is the reigning NWA Women’s Champion, from Kershaw County, South Carolina… The Great Moolah!

Wendi Richter vs The Fabulous Moolah

{Ross and Watts put over women wrestlers and talk about how tough they are in and out of the ring. We see some decent work between these two, with Moolah controlling the match from the outset. Wendi gets a glimmer of hope with some nice shots and even a big belly to belly suplex but Moolah’s foot was on the rope. Moolah works her way back and then out of nowhere a nasty headbutt and Richter’s nose is busted and Moolah with a BACKBREAKER for the 1…2…3!! The fans aren’t too happy with her actions as Moolah holds the title high in the air. She is without a doubt the queen of the ring! Watts and Ross put over the action and hen we see a special highlight video of ThunderBolt Patterson as we cut to commercial!}

*COMMERCIAL*

Bill Watts: Fans we are back. Jim, here in Mid South we have got some of the best tag team wrestling in the world. One of the hottest young tag teams right now is the team of Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers…they are known as the Fantastics!

Jim Ross: Fantastic is exactly what they are. These two young men have got so much promise and potential, the sky will be the limit for them.

Bill: Well right now, the tag team champions are the Wild Samoans, Afa and Sika… it is going to take something special to take the titles from these guys.

Jim: Without a doubt. They are two men who go by their own rules and they are under the control of the man known as the Grand Wizard!

Bill: The Wizard is one of those guys who only has bad intentions. He has the contracts of the Samoans and of course… Don Muraco. Right now, we’ve got two men who know something about tag team wrestling… they are some of the most destructive and dangerous men in wrestling…

Jim: Those words are only some to describe Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen!

98fab2300bbd2411d07cf671225f6fc4.jpg

BP: Ladies and gentlemen our next match is a tag team contest. In the corner to my left, from Orlando Florida, Mike and Robert Reed! Their opponents, from Borger, Texas and Sante Fe, Mexico, Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody!

Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody vs Mike & Robert Reed

{Boyd may have called it a tag team match, but this is a pure domination by Hansen and Brody! They both attack the Reeds and throw some nasty rights and lefts. Boots to the faces and knees to the skull spell the end of this little contest. Stan Hansen throws Mike Reed through the ropes. Brody then tosses Robert to Hansen who Lariats his head off. Brody then runs with a flying knee drop for the 1….2…3! Brody and Hansen work the crowd as Ross and Watts put them through the roof… we have footage of the Wild Samoans as we cut to commercial.}

*COMMERCIAL*

Bill: Fans we are back and our next contest features one of the biggest stars in all of professional wrestling right now, the Junkyard Dog!

Jim: The JYD is without a doubt one of the biggest names in the business and his history here in the Mid South area is second to none.

Bill: Multiple times he has held that North American Heavyweight Championship and you know it is in is sights.

Jim: Ted Dibiase is holding that title right now and you know he will be watching this contest.

Bill: It could only be a matter of time before he gets his shot at the title and there isn’t much that Dibiase could do about it!

Boyd Pierce: Fans our next contest is a singles match up with a 20-minute time limit. In the corner to my left, he is from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Raul Castro! His opponent hails from Charlotte, North Carolina, ladies and gentlemen, the JUNKYARD DOG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDohEEQ1E

The Junkyard Dog vs Raul Castro

{A fun contest for all the fans here tonight in New Orleans. The JYD is home and the crowd is 100% behind him. The fans are chanting and cheering his name. Castro starts off strong with some nice offense and he is trying to break every single rule in the book. JYD continues to fight back. Castro then tries to work the skull but that is the wrong place on the Dog! JYD is bringing it big time here with some rights and lefts. Castro then swings real big and JYD ducks and grabs him for the THUMP! 1…2….3!! The crowd goes wild! The JYD continues to work the crowd. Jim Ross and Bill Watts discuss a video that Ted Dibiase sent in to the Mid South offices…}

mid_south_wrestling_ted_dibiase.jpg

Ted Dibiase: As many of you people have noticed, I am not in New Orleans tonight. The complete idiocracy of Bill Watts and company to not have their main attraction on television. Well Watts… there is no doubt in your mind and the rest of the people’s minds down there that Ted Dibiase is without a doubt the main deal in Mid South. In fact, I’d like you to start recognizing that and start telling the people the truth. When it comes to the top talents of Mid South, you talk about the JYDs, the ThunderBolt Pattersons, and Wrestling IIs… you Bill Watts put them through the roof and talk about all the greatness they have… but you fail to mention that they don’t have nor deserve THIS! The North American Heavyweight Championship! It doesn’t matter who is next… the real question is who is left Watts… this title is mine for as long as I want it… and as long as I have it, you can call me the King of New Orleans! HAHA!

*COMMERCIAL*

Bill: Some big words there from Ted Dibiase…

Jim: This guy is one of the mouthiest men in wrestling, but he can back it up in the ring.

Bill: Well there is a lot more to this sport than just talk. Mid South is the home of grit and determination! Ted Dibiase is going to find that out in due time and he is going to see that there are plenty of challengers and there may just be a champion. Take a look at the next 15-men we have in this match. You can’t tell me there isn’t someone in there who couldn’t take that belt.

Jim: Well we talked about the Junkyard Dog, but how about a challenger the likes of Andre the Giant!?!

Bill: Exactly! Fans these battle royals are the most dangerous match in wrestling with men coming at you from every single angle. Arms and feet flying all over the place and you can really get hurt!

Jim: Well each of these men has something to prove, and you can count that guys like Muraco and the Samoans will team up, but there are some other big challengers in there…

Bill: It is time to see how this will shake out… let’s go to the ring!

Boyd Pierce: Fans the next match is our feature contest. It is a 15-MAN BATTLE ROYAL! Here are the participants…

MAIN EVENT

BATTLE ROYAL

Andre the Giant, Mr. Wrestling II, ThunderBolt Patterson, Steve O, Don Muraco, Baron Von Raschke, Afa, Sika, Sweet Daddy Siki, Burrhead Jones, Don Kent, El Bracero, Pete Sanchez, Paul Peller, & Mad Dog Boyd!

{Here we go with 15 of the toughest competitors in the sport. Everyone is in awe of Andre as he towers over everyone. Early on we see Muraco and the Samoans work together as Andre is on the other side of the ring throwing out guys like Boyd, Bracero, Kent, and Jones! We get some fun action between ThunderBolt and the Baron right off the bat which brings the crowd to their feet. Sweet Daddy runs into a HUGE boot from Andre and he goes flying! The Samoans toss out Sanchez and Peller as things begin to dwindle. Muraco tosses Steve O and then he and Wrestling II get into it and this crowd is going wild! The Samoans are now hammering down on ThunderBolt as Andre grabs the Baron and tosses him over the top to the floor! We are getting close here as ThunderBolt is tossed by the Samoans! It is Wrestling II and Andre against the Samoans and Muraco right now. Watts and Ross are just going wild here. Andre is taking on the Samoans two on one! Muraco and Wrestling II are near the ropes and that good for nothing Grand Wizard pulls the rope and Wrestling II goes over the top to the floor! Andre then hammers the Samoans and they go over the top to the floor! Muraco then turns around and there is ANDRE! Muraco doesn’t quite know what to do but Andre grabs him and a huge HEADBUTT and Muraco goes flying over the ropes but he gets locked in as the ropes are around his throat! The fans are going wild! Andre pulls him out and then tosses him back in the ring! Muraco is slowly getting up and then Andre grabs him for a HUGE BODY SLAM! He picks him up one more time and walks around the ring before throwing him out of the ring on to the Samoans! ANDRE THE GIANT IS THE WINNER! Watts and Ross put this through the roof. They talk about Mid South Wrestling next week, we will have footage of The Fantastics along with ThunderBolt Patterson, the Samoans, and Ted Dibiase will be in the arena! They finish with a preview of this week’s Mid South Wrestling on Tour!}

logo.jpg
Saturday 8/6 Mid South Wrestling Live

Baton Rouge, Louisiana - River City Arena

Junkyard Dog vs Don Muraco w/ Ted Dibiase as the Special Guest Referee!

Sunday 8/7 Mid South Wrestling Live

Chalmett, Louisiana - St. Bernard Cultural Center

The Junkyard Dog & Bruiser Brody vs Ted Dibiase & Don Muraco!

Saturday 8/6 Mid South Wrestling Live - Baton Rouge, Louisiana - River City Arena
Sweet Daddy Siki & Burrhead Jones defeated Paul Peller & Pete Sanchez
Steve O defeated Robert Reed
El Bracero defeated Mad Dog Boyd

ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Jerry Brown
Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo defeated Mike Reed
Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated Israel Matia & Raul Castro
Baron Von Rachke w/ Kurt Von Hess defeated Don Kent

Mil Mascaras & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard via DQ
Don Muraco defeated The Junkyard Dog when Ted Dibiase hit JYD with a LOADED GLOVE!

Sunday 8/7 Mid South Wrestling Live - Chalmett, Louisiana - St. Bernard Cultural Center
Sweet Daddy Siki & Burrhead Jones defeated Mike & Robert Reed
Steve O defeated Israel Matia
Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated Mad Dog Boyd & Raul Castro
Kurt Von Hess w/ Baron Von Rachke defeated Paul Peller
ThunderBolt Patterson defeated Pete Sanchez
Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo defeated Don Kent
Mil Mascaras defeated Afa
Sika defeated Mr. Wrestling II
MAIN EVENT
The Junkyard Dog & Bruiser Brody defeated Ted Dibiase & Don Muraco w/ The Grand Wizard

Wednesday 8/10 Mid South Wrestling Television Taping - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Civic Center

Tune in Saturday for all the hottest action from Mid South Wrestling. This week, we will see two big tag team matches!

Mike & Robert Reed taking on the German Destroyers - Kurt Von Hess & The Baron!

Plus footage of The Fantastics Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton taking on Raul Castro & Mad Dog Boyd!

Don't miss when Tiger Chung Lee's manager Tojo makes an open challenge and who comes out to answer!

Plus a huge MAIN EVENT with ThunderBolt Patterson taking on Don Kent!

The Junkyard Dog , Mr. Wrestling II, The Wild Samoa ns, and Ted Dibiase will also be on the show!

Thursday 8/11 Mid South Wrestling Live – Tulsa, Oklahoma – Civic Center

Burrhead Jones defeated Paul Peller

El Bracero defeated Pet Sanchez

The German Destroyers defeated Robert & Mike Reed

Don Kent defeated Jerry Brown

Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Raul Castro

The Fantastics defeated Israel Matia & Mad Dog Boyd

Mr. Wrestling II w/ Steve O defeated Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo

MID SOUTH TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Mil Mascaras & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated The Wild Samoans via DQ when the Grand Wizard interfered!

The Junkyard Dog defeated Don Muraco w/ The Grand Wizard

MAIN EVENT

NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Bruiser Brody vs Ted Dibiase © ended in a no contest after Dibiase used a loaded glove and Bruiser used a chair!

Eclectic is the right word. It has been a fun month as I have everything booked through to the end. September will have a couple of different faces and then October will be quite interesting with some Japanese tours thrown into the mix. Expect Mid South to keep pushing forward. I know one thing I would like to possibly explore is airing television Wednesday nights... I don't like waiting as it messes up the booking schedule for Thursday and Friday when I do.

Friday 8/12 Mid South Wrestling Live – Little Rock, Arkansas – Civic Center

El Bracero defeated Paul Peller

The Fantastics defeated Israel Matia & Raul Castro

Don Kent defeated Mad Dog Boyd

The German Destroyers defeated Mike & Robert Reed

Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo defeated Mr. Wrestling II w/ Steve O with help from Tojo!

The Wild Samoans defeated Sweet Daddy Siki & Burrhead Jones

The Junkyard Dog defeated Don Muraco

Ted Dibiase © defeated ThunderBolt Patterson

MAIN EVENT

BATTLE ROYAL

The Junkyard Dog won a Bunkhouse Battle Royal! Other participants included Ted Dibiase, Don Muraco, The Wild Samoans, Mr. Wrestling II, & ThunderBolt Patterson!

logo.jpg

WGNO-logo-e1405349521418.png

Mid South Wrestling is presented to you from the Civic Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

BWand_JR.png

Bill Watts: Fans welcome to Mid South Wrestling. Bill Watts here with Jim Ross. Jim, we have got a great night of wrestling action here tonight and lemme tell ya, I am interested to see what happens!

Jim Ross: Well Bill, tonight we have got the hottest young tag team in wrestling lined up for action, not to mention the man with the power of the people running through his veins, ThunderBolt Patterson!

Bill: I look at this guy and I see so much potential and so much will power to just be the best. He is a guy like the Junkyard Dog, Mr. Wrestling II, some of the big names here in Mid South and he is right there on the brink.

Jim: Well he has got a tough contest coming up here tonight. Plus the JYD is here and we are told that Ted Dibiase may be here as well.

Bill: You might as well katy bar the door with all this action. It is time to head to the ring! Let’s go to Boyd Pierce…

O3wl4JY.jpg?1

Boyd Pierce: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mid South Wrestling. Our opening contest is a one fall tag team match with a 20-minute time limit. In the corner to my left, from Orlando Florida, Mike and Robert Reed! Their opponents, from Berlin Germany, Kurt Von Hess and Baron Von Raschke!

Mike & Robert Reed vs Kurt Von Hess & Baron Von Raschke

{A nice little opener with two of the most dangerous men in wrestling. The Reed brothers fair a little bit better this week and put together some decent teamwork. They are able to get some offense on Hess but not very much. The Baron comes in and he locks in a nasty claw, which turns the tide. Von Hess is able to attack Robert when the referee isn’t looking leading to the Baron getting a nasty grip right on his forehead which takes him down for the 1…2…3!! The Germans are walking around the ring and get some real heat from the crowd. We cut to some footage from the Grand Wizard’s stable of the Wild Samoans and Don Muraco before commercial.}

*COMMERCIAL*

{Mid South Wrestling returns as Jim Ross and Bill Watts are joined by none other than Tiger Chung Lee and Tojo Yamamoto!}

TigerChungLee.jpg

Bill: Now what in the world are you two doing out here?

Tojo: Listen to me Mr. Watts… I have just returned from Japan with my Tiger Chung Lee where we conquered every single man in our way! I am here to announce that Tiger Chung Lee will do the same thing here in Mid South and he will take any man, any time, anywhere!

Bill: Well this isn’t Japan… this is the USA pal! We have got some real double tough men here who will take that challenge in a heartbeat!

Tojo: HA! I would like to see them try! Go to the ring and wait for them…

{Tiger Chung Lee gets into the ring and he just stands and waits… the crowd then stirs as out of the back STEVE O is shown. He walks out and shakes some hands before he steps into the ring… for an impromptu contest!}

O3wl4JY.jpg?1

Boyd Pierce: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest is a one-fall match with a 20-minute time limit. In the corner to my left, from Tokyo, Japan, Tiger Chung Lee! His opponent, from Edina, Minnesota….

Steve O vs Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo Yamamoto

{Tiger jumps right over on Steve O and the bell rings. This is a nasty beatdown by Tiger as Steve O isn’t able to get too much in. Watts and Ross put him over as an unstoppable monster. He is hammering away but the fans chant USA, USA, USA and here comes Steve O as he is fighting back! Rights and lefts and the crowd is going wild. He goes for a big cross body but Tiger catches him and SLAMS him to the ground! He picks up Steve O and DOUBLE OVERHOOK SUPLEX! He walks over and just shoves his three fingers right into the throat of Steve O who kicks and kicks but slowly fades out! Pewee Anderson is calling for the bell but Tiger isn’t letting go! The crowd is booing up a storm as we get another official out to try and pull him off! Watts is going nuts on commentary he is has to be restrained before Tojo pulls Chung Lee off! Watts and Ross are irate as they put over Steve O’s passion. We cut to special footage from last week’s big Battle Royal with Andre the Giant winning…}

*COMMERCIAL*

Jim: Fans we are back and Bill Watts is in the back right now with Steve O. He is in rough condition right now. We will have an update when we can. Mr. Wrestling II joins me right now. Sir you are one of the most prominent wrestlers here in the Mid South area.

MrWrestlingII.jpg

Wrestling II: Well lemme tell you something right now Jim Ross. I have been in Mid South for quite some time. Over the past couple of weeks I have made it my goal to get my hands on some gold. I looked at the Wild Samoans and I knew that the tag titles were something I would love to get my hands on. By hook or by crook, they slithered away each time, but lemme tell ya, I am going to get my hands on that gold brother!

Jim: Well I know how tough you are. I was also told that you were in the running for the very special IronMan tournament to crown the new Mid South Television champion.

Wrestling II: Jim Ross, the TV title is one of the most competitive titles in wrestling. You look at Ted Dibiase and that North American Title… he defends it maybe 3-4 times a month, against the top competitors in the area. That television title means you are defending it week in and week out right here in front of these fans and that’s something I would love the privilege to do!

Jim: Well I know you have aspirations and without a doubt you will meet them. Fans we now want to show you footage from a live show this past week in Baton Rouge at the River City Arena. These two young men share the same hopes and dreams as Mr. Wrestling II… fans they are the Fantastics and they are in action!

{We then cut to a pre-taped contest}

O3wl4JY.jpg?1

Boyd Pierce: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest is a one-fall tag team match with a 20-minute time limit. In the corner to my left, from Parts Unknown, Mad Dog Boyd! His partner, from San Juan Puerto Rico, Raul Castro! Their opponents, from Los Angeles, California, Tommy Rogers and Bobby Fulton, THE FANTASTICS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRHBLwpASw

The Fantastics vs Mad Dog Boyd & Raul Castro

{A great showcase for Rogers and Fulton here tonight. Castro and Boyd are great opponents as they really work over these young babyfaces. They are breaking every rule in the book and trying to cripple the two men. The tide turns though as Rogers and Fulton get some steam and before too long we see a pair of double dropkicks and then a ROCKET LAUNCHER sending Rogers on Boyd for the 1…2…3!! The Fantastics with a huge win here tonight as the crowd is going wild! Rogers and Fulton go out and shake hands and kiss babies. We return to the arena where Ross says they will have an update on Steve O when they return. We cut to commercial with footage from a recent live show in Houston…}

Friday 8/5 Mid South Wrestling Live - Houston, Texas - Sam Houston Coliseum
El Gran Apollo defeated Eddy Mansfield with a Top Rope Cross Body!
Burrhead Jones & Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Robert & Mike Reed
Steve O defeated Raul Castro
Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated Mad Dog Boyd & Pete Sanchez
Tiger Chung Lee w/ Tojo defeated Paul Peller
Baron Von Raschke & Kurt Von Hess defeated Don Kent & Elbracero
Mr. Wrestling II defeated Mike Masters
Bruiser Brody & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard via Count Out!
SIX-MAN TAG
Bob Sweetan & The Fabulous Ones had a no contest with Tully Blanchard, David Von Erich, & Killer Khan after a wild six-man brawl erupted!

The Junkyard Dog defeated Don Muraco when he knocked out Dibiase and then used his hand to count three!

*COMMERCIAL*

Bill: Fans welcome back. Lemme tell you something, sometime in this sport there are injuries, there are bumps and bruises and sometimes there are injuries. Tonight, Steve O was victim of a brutal attack by Tiger Chung Lee. The kind of attack that makes your blood boil and the hair on the back of your neck stick up. Steve O may have a crushed larynx. He could be sidelined for months, and we are hoping and praying for a speedy recovery.

Jim: Well Bill, you know especially what these guys go through on a nightly basis, is this one of the worst injuries you’ve seen?

Bill: The throat is so important; it helps a man breath. When the throat is crushed, so much can go wrong with the body. Tiger Chung Lee may be very well fined and suspended for his actions.

Jim: Well he isn’t making friends here for sure.

Bill: Perhaps we will see how it unfolds at a later date, right now; we’ve got some big time action with a big time star, ThunderBolt Patterson!

O3wl4JY.jpg?1

Boyd Pierce: Ladies and this is the main event of the evening! Introducing first, from Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana, he is a former tag team champion of the world, Don Kent! His opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia… ThudnerBolt Patterson!

MAIN EVENT

ThunderBolt Patterson vs Don Kent

{Two good hands here in the main event as ThunderBolt is really on a streak. Don Kent is a formidable opponent who has done things all over the world. Watts and Ross put him over as he gets some nice offense in on Patterson who has got the crowd solidly behind him. The crowd starts to stir and ThunderBolt has got something going through his veins as he nails some big strikes and a huge standing dropkick sending Kent into the turnbuckle. Kent runs out and Patterson ducks… Kent turns around and ThunderBolt with three left jabs and then he hits the ropes and comes down with a huge THUNDERBOLT CHOP! Kent is wobbly, and then ThunderBolt grabs him for a SPINEBUSTER! 1…2….3! ThunderBolt with a huge victory! He works the crowd but they begin to stir when Don Muraco and the Wild Samoans walk out to the ring… ThunderBolt puts his hands up, as Muraco seems to get his men to circle the ring. The crowd then explodes when Wrestling II and the JYD run down to the ring! Business is indeed picking up here. Wait a second… OUT OF THE CROWD… THAT’S TED DIBIASE! He nails JYD with the NA TITLE! The Samoans pounce and attack Wrestling II! Here comes ThunderBolt and Muraco! We have got a 4 on 3 brawl right now and the crowd is going wild! The Grand Wizard is outside the ring calling all the shots! Dibiase and company get the upperhand. They leave the ring with JYD trying to help out II and ThunderBolt… Dibiase says he is going to finish the three of them off next week when Muraco and the Samoans face them in a six-man!}

Bill Watts: Wait just a second Dibiase! Now I tell you what, what I’ve seen here tonight could make me sick as a dog! First it was Steve O, now this… lemme tell you something. Next week, right here on Mid South Wrestling, we are going to see that big six-man match… but YOU Dibiase… I know you got a busy week… but next week… it is going to be you… AGAINST TERRY FUNK!

{The crowd goes wild as Dibiase is going nuts! Muraco and company try to calm him down but nothing doing! Watts and Ross close out the show with a look at Mid South Wrestling on tour this week!}

Saturday 8/13 Mid South Wrestling Live – Alexandria, Louisiana – Rapides Parish Coliseum

The Junkyard Dog vs Ted Dibiase- SPECIAL REFEREE – Don Muraco

Sunday 8/14 Mid South Wrestling Live – Lafayette, Louisiana – Canjundome

Mil Mascaras & ThunderBolt Patterson vs The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard!

Saturday 8/13 Mid South Wrestling Live – Alexandria, Louisiana – Rapides Parish Coliseum

Burrhead Jones defeated Pete Sanchez

The Fantastics defeated Mike & Robert Reed

Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Raul Castro

The German Destroyers defeated Don Kent & Paul Peller

HANDICAP MATCH

Mr. Wrestling II w/ Steve O defeated Tiger Chung Lee & Tojo via DQ

Mil Mascaras & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated The Wild Samoans w/ The Grand Wizard!

MAIN EVENT

SPECIAL REFEREE – Don Muraco

Ted Dibiase © defeated The Junkyard Dog when Muraco made a quick count! JYD got his revenge but was then double-teamed. While Dibiase and Muraco were celebrating, JYD got on the Microphone and said that he would challenge Muraco and Dibiase tomorrow night in Lafayette to a tag team Junkyard Street Fight! Bruiser Brody will be his partner! Dibiase and Muraco weren’t happy but they accepted!

Sunday 8/14 Mid South Wrestling Live – Lafayette, Louisiana – Canjundome

El Bracero defeated Pete Sanchez

Sweet Daddy Siki & Burrhead Jones defeated Mike & Robert Reed

Kurt Von Hess defeated Paul Peller

Don Kent defeated Jerry Brown

The Fantastics defeated Mad Dog Boyd & Raul Castro

HANDICAP MATCH

Tiger Chung Lee & Tojo defeated Mr. Wrestling II w/ Steve O

The Wild Samoans defeated Mil Mascaras & ThunderBolt Patterson when the Grand Wizard interfered!

Stan Hansen defeated Baron Von Raschke

MAIN EVENT

JUNKYARD STREET FIGHT

The Junkyard Dog & Bruiser Brody defeated Ted Dibiase & Don Muraco

Wednesday 8/17 – Mid South Wrestling Television Taping – Shreveport, Louisiana – Irish McNeil Boys Club

Join Mid South Wrestling this Saturday for the hottest wrestling action in the country!

TAG TEAM SHOWDOWN

Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen vs The German Destroyers!

SIX-MAN EXTRAVEGANZA

The Junkyard Dog, Mr. Wrestling II, and ThunderBolt Patterson vs Don Muraco & The Wild Samoans w/ the Grand Wizard

MAIN EVENT

Terry Funk vs Ted Dibiase