Pro Wrestling Only

Mid South Wrestling on Tour August 1983

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, when I run in New Brunswick and Halifax my gateway town comes up on the way in and the way out. The second one is a TV taping and I figure I could have a really hot crowd if I set it up right on the first show through. I also have an optional week I tack on at the end for five week months that has me running Montreal fairly close together. I'm looking at those as opportunities.

Sunday 8/28 – Muskogee, Oklahoma – Civic Center

El Bracero defeated Raul Castro

Sweet Daddy Siki & Burrhead Jones defeated Mike & Robert Reed

Don Kent defeated Israel Matia

The Fantastics defeated The German Destroyers when the Baron nailed Von Hess with a Big Boot!

Tiger Chung Lee defeated Steve O

The Junkyard Dog & ThunderBolt Patterson defeated The Wild Samoans

Ted Dibiase defeated Mr. Wrestling II

MAIN EVENT

BUNKHOUSE BATTLE ROYAL

The Junkard Dog won the Battle Royal when last eliminating Ted Dibiase.

Wednesday 8/31 – Mid South Wrestling Television Taping – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Civic Center

Join Mid South Wrestling this Saturday night on WGNO for the hottest wrestling action in the country!

This week you will see a one of a kind battle royal in which opponents can be thrown over, threw, and under the ropes along with being pinned as it is a Midget Battle Royal!

Last week they came to blows, but this week they get to settle it in the ring when Sweet Daddy Siki and Kurt Von Hess go one on one!

Mr. Wrestling II and ThunderBolt Patterson said they would bring a partner for a huge SIX-MAN-TAG against Don Muraco and The Wild Samoans with The Grand Wizard!

The main event is sure to be a hot one as The Junkyard Dog gets his hands on The Sheik and will try to get a measure of revenge for the Sheik throwing fire in his eyes!

All this action plus, Cowboy Bill Watts says he has got important news for Ted Dibiase who has said he has got nothing to do with the attacks on the Junkyard Dog!

Tune in to WGNO this Saturday for Mid South Wrestling!