Pro Wrestling Only

Georgia Drop Out List

Boon

I suppose it's the draft everyone is waiting for. So just to clarify I will be dropping the following wrestlers, towns and personnel. I will require Koko Ware to drop the titles within two weeks off this Saturday's date, and then he's whoevers.

Wrestlers

* Adrian Adonis

* Koko Ware (Will need for 2 weeks max)

* Super Destroyer

* Les Thornton

* Scott McGhee

* Angelo Mosca Sr.

* Roberto Soto

* George Weingroff

* Mike George

* 'Gentleman' Jim Holliday

* Tommy Wright

* Timothy Flowers

* Sam Houston

* Greg Gagne

Meaning I will be keeping the following....

* Buzz Sawyer

* Jake Roberts

* Brad Armstrong

* Jerry Bryant

* Ted & Jerry Oates

* Ron Ritchie

* Chick Donovan

* Paul Orndoff

* Rick McCord

* Butch Reed

* Johnny Mantell

* Bobby Jaggers

On top of the list above I'll be dropping the following...

* Art Crews

* Steve O

* Moondog Morretti

* Ted Allen

I will be taking on Gordon Solie as my new joint lead announcer. I will be dropping any towns outside of Georgia, Dayton Ohio being the big one I suppose. The WTBS timeslot I'll be keeping.

As o said before only a few of the guys above have start dates so feel free to email loan offers, and if there is someone your really looking for, then I may be inclined to trade.

Enjoy the draft gentlemen...

Yeah I was thinking having Vince and Monsoon in that list may be a little different. Maybe even Finkel now that I think about it.

Ring announcers like Finkel should just be whatever. To be honest I have no idea who the ring announcer is that I have been using. Not a huge part of the show, so just pretend Finkel goes wherever.

Gorilla/Vince different story. Curious to see what happens with them, who drafts them or puts them a priority over talent or whatever.

So everything is finished that's gonna be finished. Here is the list.

Andre the Giant will be going to Mid South Wrestling for the Fantastics. The Fantastics will finish their run with Mid South and come in at a time Low Blow and I work out. Given Low Blow’s goals, I think it is safe to say he will be actively looking to get dates on big names in exchange for Andre.

Ricky Steamboat will be going to Southeastern for the Nightmares, who will also finish their run and come in at a time that Boon and I negotiate.

Jack & Jerry Brisco will be going to Florida for Manny Fernandez & “Iron” Mike Sharpe. The exact dates and times that Florida is done with these two is still being decided. Sharpe is also up for grabs to any who want to make an offer.

Bobby Heenan will be going to the WWA for Blackjack Mulligan. I didn’t want to separate Heenan and Bock. Mulligan will be up for grabs, make me an offer. Mulligan is in Japan touring from 11/25 - 12/12.

Billy Robinson and Ole Anderson are awaiting the return of Flyin Brian. My goal is to trade him Ole for Adrian Street and pair him up with Robinson as a heel team. Street would be allowed to work for ICW for some time after the deal took place. Robinson will be going to MLW until I have use for him. In the event that I can’t execute this trade Robinson and Ole Anderson become trade bait.

Bob Backlund will be going to MLW for Joel Deaton and unlimited dates on Rick Martel and Greg Valentine. These dates would not take precedence over any previously booked dates. Joel Deaton will be finishing his run in MLW.

Mr. Fuji will be splitting time between Montreal and Mid South, as will Tiger Chung Lee.

All trades will take into account that they are required to honor all obligations that were agreed on for that wrestler before the trade. They will also receive any compensation that was agreed upon.

As you may have guessed, I am not particularly interested in having any of these guys around at this time. My storylines currently will carry me to the end of November and through the next year with little help. The plan going forward is to have a rotation of teams moving in and out. They will be moving to various territories. I will try to keep things spread around where no one territory has more than one of my teams at a time. Interested parties in most cases will be given preference over places where a team has already been when it comes to who gets them next. This just allows me to have a store of teams I can either bring in or trade for a different team (for a few months run) instead of having to always make direct trades when somebody is leaving. In no way will I have a monopoly over any wrestlers on my roster besides perhaps the Rougeaus. The Fantastics allow me some freedom in having a backup major babyface team, but the Rougeaus are my homesteading 1a babyfaces and very likely will be spending the majority of their time in Montreal.

So after all of that, here are your 28 midcarders and jobbers. Plus a few no-name announcers. :)

Superstar Billy Graham
Lars Anderson
Blackjack Lanza
George Steele
SD Jones
Dominic DeNucci
Baron Mikel Scicluna
Victor Rivera
Dean Ho
The Destroyer
Pete Doherty
Steve King