Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/28-1/3

cpst

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good backstage promo from Becky. Short & to the point but felt natural & not too terribly forced.

EDIT: Sadly, the match felt off. They had plenty of time, there was just too much stalling, walking around & not doing anything. And some of the stuff they did do, looked really sloppy. I think there was communication issues a couple of times as well. I still love both Becky & Sasha but this match didn't do much for me.

Can't see them doing Reigns-HHH on 20 days build, which means Reigns-Sheamus again at the Rumble? I think Meltzer has said he's been told it'll be them in a cage match at RR. I've liked the crash TV hotshotting in the main event angles of recent weeks, but if that's how it plays out, a fourth high-profile Reigns-Sheamus title match in the span of two months seems like overkill. Though to be fair, Survivor Series was more of an angle than a match, and I expect next week will be the same in order to set up their blow-off.