Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 1/4/16-1/10/16

Strummer

Meltz says that Jericho is set to return tonight on Raw and from the sound of it he will be a regular going forward. Can't say I'm excited about that at all.

Main event should kick off the big angle that will lead to the Rumble title match. I'll say Hunter returns to set up him v Reigns at the PPV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jericho is pretty smart really. knows he can do his podcast and music stuff and have a pretty comfy lifestyle and then come back for wrestlemania season and get paid for a few months and leave whenever he wants. I don't know why more guys don't get wise to how much WWE treats people who leave and come back. I mean look at the deal Del Rio got. If I'm Sheamus then I take off after wrestlemania for 6 or 8 months and then wait for them to beg me to come back at the first major injury to a top guy.

Becky/Charlotte was good. One of the better Divas matches since all the NXT call-ups. Outside of that match though, they're not giving this live crowd a lot. I guess they got up for the Ambrose table spot though. But Stardust Vs. Titus and now Big Show Vs. Ryback. Oof.

EDIT: Welp, nevermind on the Ryback/Show match! haha

Someone on Twitter made an interesting note: WWE has turned into Dragon Gate with all the factions. The League of Nations, Social Outcasts, The New Day, The Wyatts, Team Extreme (or whatever they're called), Team Bella, and B.A.D. Plus the Usos, Prime Time Players, Matadores, Ascension, and Reigns/Ambrose.

Vince is of course in amazing shape, but man he looks every bit of 70 tonight. He's moving slowly, his hair is thinning and grayer than ever. Just kinda makes me sad - you know, the passing of time, etc. It gets us all, no matter how good our pharmacists are.

Vince is of course in amazing shape, but man he looks every bit of 70 tonight. He's moving slowly, his hair is thinning and grayer than ever. Just kinda makes me sad - you know, the passing of time, etc. It gets us all, no matter how good our pharmacists are.

He really had a hard time counting some of Reigns' falls. He really is blind!

The missed cues and all of them being caught on camera are an example of Dunn and the whole operation being a bit rusty when it comes to producing Attitude-era crash TV. You can likewise hear it in the announcing. Everyone's fifteen+ years older and trying to remember how to whip up a frenzy in the moment.

I like the Rumble stip as it gives the match a badly needed shot in the arm, but man Twitter geeks were freaking out thinking it means Roman will win. Seems obvious you'll get at least a disputed finish that holds up the title. Hate to say it, but Reigns-HHH at Mania suddenly seems more feasible, esp. if there's some kind of Rock involvement as ref or corner man. Still hoping it ends up Reigns-Brock and HHH-Rock - much better use of a 90K crowd.