Pro Wrestling Only

The Voting Thread

Grimmas

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been some people asking to submit their lists now that the reveal is delayed till after the GWE reveal.

After some discussions with Dylan, Charles and myself we have decided that is unfair to the other 50 who put together their tag lists within the 18 month time frame.

In retrospect tag teams and singles should had been done at different times, but we are too late for that. Maybe in 5 years?

That;s garbage.

There has been some people asking to submit their lists now that the reveal is delayed till after the GWE reveal.

After some discussions with Dylan, Charles and myself we have decided that is unfair to the other 50 who put together their tag lists within the 18 month time frame.

In retrospect tag teams and singles should had been done at different times, but we are too late for that. Maybe in 5 years?

That;s garbage.

Yea I mean the real solution seems to be opening up the tag ballots that have already been submitted to editing so if someone feels "cheated" on time then they get the same amount of time as people who didn't put in a ballot. And lets me move The Nightmares to #1 for strategic reasons to account for additional ballots.

I'm someone who thinks that the whole tag portion of the process really got short changed and would have no issues accepting more ballots. I agree with goc in that those that submitted theirs already should be allowed the option of editing their ballots if they feel like evaluating things further during the additional time. But the final rescission rests with the organizers.