Pro Wrestling Only

Armageddon tonight

goodhelmet

I always think back to the Taker-HBK hell in a cell, and how everything was booked for a reason. There was reason that the cell was opened to let them brawl up to the roof, there was a reason for the match playing out the way it did.

Then I realize there was probably more planning put into that match than in the last 6 months of WWE TV.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most disheartening sign was that Meltz said Juvi and Kash wrestled their hearts out and the crowd just shit a big pile of poop on them. If you thought the cruisers were buried before, i can only imagine how they will be booked now. Then again, he may shove cruisers down our throats just to get back at the fans.

It'll never happen, but if everyone in the locker room would stand together and refuse to do stuff like that, they'd no longer be able to book guys to do it. But there would always be one guy who'd sneak by everyone and offer to do it anyway to get on management's side, which is why Vince perpetuates an environment where the wrestlers don't get along. Because if they all united, they'd be stronger than him.

The most disheartening sign was that Meltz said Juvi and Kash wrestled their hearts out and the crowd just shit a big pile of poop on them. If you thought the cruisers were buried before, i can only imagine how they will be booked now. Then again, he may shove cruisers down our throats just to get back at the fans.

The question though is why?? Was it because the crowd was in a bad mood after the suicide angle?

Was it because of bad promotion? I know who Juventud is but I don't know who Kid Kash is. Of course that could be my own fault for not watching Smackdown.

Have the WWE fans thumbed their noses up at cruisers? Have they been taught by the WWE to be a WWE audience?

WP -- Downloading Benoit vs Booker at this very second

And who is also very happy that the Undertaker beat Randy Orton.

Guest Famous Mortimer

Well he finally did it, after years of watching RAW and SD through all the crap, Vince lost me.  I'm tapping out. I don't plan to watch this week, and perhaps further if they keep up with this suicide/Boogeyman kind of bullshit.

Join the club, my friend.

Was Kid Kash even on tv more than once before that match?

He was on Velocity for awhile, which isn't TV. Then he did the run-in two weeks back in the Mexicools match. On Friday, he won with a Brainbuster on Smackdown. So, yeah, he's been on TV at least twice. :lol:

Guest Bruiser Chong

My memory is hazy, but they actually *did* kill Al Wilson, didn't they?

Paul Bearer, too, right?

But it's nice to see how sensitive Vince is to live and death and all, considering it's been, what, a month since they legitimately lost one of their top stars to premature death?

Guest savagerulz

which is why Vince perpetuates an environment where the wrestlers don't get along. Because if they all united, they'd be stronger than him.

On the contrary, the WWF has a forced policy of civility to each other in place. The WWF used to have that environment in the HBK/Hart days, somewhat. But since then, esp. since the Monday Night Wars they've had quite the good environment, with whatever B.S. squabbles and such handled.

If you think Vince made up a competition amongst the boys or needs to put a policy into place for wrestlers to fight each others for spots and one-upping each other, you're crazy. Welcome to pro wrestling. Always and forever.

You don't have to struggle to find people to do things in wrestling. Hell, in TNA they used to have indy guys in the "Fallen Angel"'s group throw themselves off of balconies through tables...for no extra charge.