Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Extreme Rules 2016

Superstar Sleeze

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The need to boot Cole and make Ranallo the voice of WWE.

The most true statement ever typed on this board.

And I was just thinking Ranallo has made Cole sounds better than ever. The man has one speed and tone, and I'm afraid he's going to slip and try to sell me a set of knives during a match. Just insufferable. Not sure how I liked him calling Pride & boxing, but my impression of him thus far are as low as my expectations were high.

JBL saying "Lariatooooooo" is definitely going to be a popular square in the 2016 version of his bingo game

Usos being guilty by association with Roman is really kind of stupid but it doesn't surprise me. I mean they are just as awesome and yet now we are going to hate them?

If Russev wins tonight then it pretty much guarantees when John Cena is going to do when he comes back in a couple weeks. Although Russev really does need to be champion

My prediction: Kalisto retains. Rusev clearly didn't give a fuck during the pre-show interview (he barely bothered putting on an accent) and answered that he was in it for the money. Am I reading too much into nothing? Probably. We'll see soon enough.

My prediction: Kalisto retains. Rusev clearly didn't give a fuck during the pre-show interview (he barely bothered putting on an accent) and answered that he was in it for the money. Am I reading too much into nothing? Probably. We'll see soon enough.

So much for that. :P