Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
legace

Master List of All Pre-70s Footage

Don't really have anything to add but just want to say great work here. Really looking forward to the Chicago list.

Cheers for the kind words mate. Yeah gonna get to work on that very soon, am still going through the Capitol stuff currently, then it's onto Chicago.

I'm thinking of posting all the updates on page 1 of this thread so everything is easier to find, I'd still post normally to indicate that things have been updated though, what does everybody think?

I like that idea.

Okay I think I'll do that then, as stated I'll continue to make people aware of any updates the normal way by posting at the end of this thread but all actual listings will now be posted on page 1, I'll move the relevant stuff over asap.

It did come up here. I think the new matches were uploaded by request based on donation. I think I only watched the Thesz match 

17 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

It did come up here. I think the new matches were uploaded by request based on donation. I think I only watched the Thesz match 

We’ve covered them all on SC.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:49 AM, Superstar Sleeze said:

Were people aware Chicago Film Archives after being dormant for years uploaded more footage in this past year...2 ladies' matches, a Thesz Match, a Hans Schmidt, and Verne Gagne match? 

image.thumb.png.df4252c87ab8353f17eefd712fb2c23f.png 

Yes! That women's match is really solid and shows how much of a joke women's wrestling eventually became.

There's no 30s footage listed in the post, even though we used to have a Google Drive with a bunch of 1930s material. It seems that folder is gone now, does anyone have a backup?