Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/15 - 01/21

KawadaSmile

I love Braun. Right up my alley. Great power wrestler but I hate how all his angles have no lasting effect. Drives me nuts.

They've done so many insane angles with him that haven't closed the show and where the other wrestlers are still existing in their own universes doing their choreographed entrances unaware anyone else exists, and yes, that does have a diminishing effect.

Also zero follow through. Next week everybody is ok. Finally the firing angle looked like there would be follow through but that got reversed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that the 205 live tour is (predictably) getting off to a terrible start attendance wise. Kind of weird how a lot of people seem happy over this. I get not liking a certain style of wrestling or certain wrestlers but outright rooting for it to fail is kinda strange

Well now I guess it did better than previously thought. Early pics had a near empty venue but I guess they came in late

Actually, from a report that I just read, they drew 900-1000 tonight in Lowell. Crowd was legit very hot all night.

Isn't The Drifter an NXT guy, or did he do indies or something?

He was a Pittsburgh area indy guy as "Heavy Metal Jesus" Logan Shulo. Never made much of a name for himself outside of PA/WV/OH area. I announced a few shows that he was on, and he was always a really nice, kinda quiet dude.

I love Braun. Right up my alley. Great power wrestler but I hate how all his angles have no lasting effect. Drives me nuts.

I told my wife that if I ever get fired from my job, Im just going to go around destroying things at work. Then Ill threaten to throw the most annoying guy there off of something and theyll just hire me back. Apparently thats how it works.

They've done so many insane angles with him that haven't closed the show and where the other wrestlers are still existing in their own universes doing their choreographed entrances unaware anyone else exists, and yes, that does have a diminishing effect.

This is spot on, although not just something effecting Braun and his segments. It's my biggest issue with WWE, nothing has any sustained impact or lasting consequences.