KawadaSmile

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Wonder if Bryan/Miz was so short because they are short on time or they tried to protect Miz with a flash pin loss?  Makes me think Miz is going to be in the title picture if it was for the latter.  Probably a 3 way

It still feels like Miz is the most likely person to take the belt from AJ

5 minutes ago, FMKK said:

It still feels like Miz is the most likely person to take the belt from AJ

I love Miz and he's def. one of my favorites but honestly it's kind of annoying how he's very rarely gotten his comeuppance in this feud.  He's being pushed stronger now than when he was champion 8 years ago.  I think a big part of it is they want to perennially keep Bryan the underdog

2 minutes ago, Strummer said:

I love Miz and he's def. one of my favorites but honestly it's kind of annoying how he's very rarely gotten his comeuppance in this feud.  He's being pushed stronger now than when he was champion 8 years ago.  I think a big part of it is they want to perennially keep Bryan the underdog

If the theory people have come up with about Bryan winning the Ruble etc is right, then I guess it makes sense to save the ultimate moment of catharsis for the Mania payoff.

Kane looked so so so old laying down on that table