Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank

KawadaSmile

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually getting some food during the Roman Reigns match. So, what was the crowd like. I just read some comments about the crowd during that match. Did they boo Reigns again? Even against Mahal?

They did the deal where they spent the match entertaining themselves with silly chants. I believe they also did the wave at one point.

I would like to think this is finally the end of the feud but it is Smackdown the place where main event feuds never die. So this finish will be interesting

It's hard to say because they book almost everything as filler now.

I hope it ends. Especially since that would mean AJ wins since he has won like six times already.

This match is another bore. Shin-skay has done nothing of worth on the main roster and even less to deserve a World Championship. Time to end this experiment or send him to 205 Live. Such a shame, because I was nuts for him after his NXT debut vs. Zayn. Didn't take long for the bloom to fall off the rose though.

This match is missing something, but it's not all Nakamura's fault. Both guys should be showing more aggression given the build and the stipulation.

In WWE, AJ's had great matches with almost everyone else, while Nakamura's had great matches with almost no one else - I think I'll give AJ the benefit of the doubt.

This match is missing something, but it's not all Nakamura's fault. Both guys should be showing more aggression given the build and the stipulation.

I do agree that AJ has not been hot for a long time. The whole title picture on SD needs a refresh. That’s why I was thinking this would be the time for a Miz cash-in. AJ could use a month off.

I think it is painfully obvious now that Shinsuke Nakamura will never have a match as great as the 2016-01-04 AJ Styles carried him to in NJPW, which was probably the only great Shinsuke Nakamura match ever.

Really not even the Ibushi match from the previous Kingdom show? Although I would say the match with AJ was better

I have enjoyed Nakamura as a heel in the last couple months but this endless feud hasn't helped him or Styles