Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Agents, Trainers, Refs, Staff & Stuff

SomethingSavage

I figured I would start up a thread to get some discussion and info on the company's miscellaneous personnel. I hear names and stories mentioned in podcasts and interviews here & there, but I'm sure some of you could help to shed some light on WHO does WHAT for the company these days.

So, who are the trainers out in Florida at the moment?

Who are the agents producing matches? Do some of them work with specific wrestlers, or are they assigned to a set role? (For example, the way Arm Anderson used to handle Cena or main events in general, which I heard later went to Jamie Noble.)

Is Tyson Kidd still working as an agent? What's Matt Hardy doing? Is it true that they're considering a spot for Jason Jordan, depending on the severity of his injuries? And on & on.

I realize some of this will be pure speculation, but fuck it. That's half the fun. I'm way out of the loop when it comes to news & rumors - and I'm even further removed from wrestling twitter - so almost everything could be worth mentioning to me.

But this place is packed with knowledgeable people, so I thought it'd be cool to talk about something slightly different for a change.

I don't think it's clear exactly what's going on with Matt Hardy, other than the House Hardy Halloween special that they're filming. They were grooming Matt for a possible producer spot but I don't know if that's still holding.

Tyson Kidd is still working as an agent as far as I know but I think he only works RAW. He's usually behind the top matches on RAW (aka Seth Rollins' matches)...I think that Dean Malenko & Finlay are assigned to the women's matches but I could be wrong. Adam Pearce is also working as a producer on Smackdown Live.

For the trainers at the WWE PC, I think it's Matt Bloom, Steve Corino, Norman Smiley, Robbie Brookside, Scott Taylor and Sarah Stock (who took over when Sara Amato was promoted to the main roster as a producer - also working with the ladies).

I'm pretty much out of the loop with refs although I thought that Drake Wuertz had been promoted to the main roster but he still seems to be the senior ref in NXT.

Just now, SirEdger said:

For the trainers at the WWE PC, I think it's Matt Bloom, Steve Corino, Norman Smiley, Robbie Brookside, Scott Taylor and Sarah Stock (who took over when Sara Amato was promoted to the main roster as a producer - also working with the ladies).

Johnny Moss and Serena Deeb also work as trainers at the Performance Center (I think Moss came in to replace Johnny Saint after his six month stint came to an end).  Does Terry Taylor still work down at the PC?

Shawn and Terry Taylor are both on the Performance Centre website as coaches. I think Taylor runs the finishing class, last I read. As I recall, Johnny Moss is apparently going to be working with a lot of the NXT UK guys, so he's been learning the WWE way in the PC. I also read there's been an NXT UK camp this week with Bloom, Brookside, Moss and James Mason as coaches.

Jason Jordan was apparently backstage sitting in on production meeting while injured, but apparently they do that with a lot of inactive talent.