Pro Wrestling Only

PROJECT19

Grimmas

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to email ECW and WCW with my luchador list of who I want to take to see if anybody has any issues with any of them. I don't think anybody else wants any, but just in case throwing this out here.

If my list has nobody on it that either of them want, I will do a multi add to speed up the draft. 

Since we are getting to the later rounds does anyone have any ideas to speed this up so we can finish it off.

i think for the most part we have all the guys that are needed. What do you guys think of doubling up picks. So instead of making one pick you take two instead. It would help speed up the draft. So we can finish it up and get this project started.

Also maybe we should lower the draft clock to like 4 hours or something. Cause it’s been a while and no picks today, and we have been at this for a while now.

Just now, Scarlet-Left said:

Does anyone else have any designs on joshi talent?

Just one, but I'm more than ok only taking her if you don't.

Maybe after those three picks, everybody could list out who they want and if their is anyone who is on more than one list we can either give one up or flip a coin or something to decide who gets them?

1 minute ago, Grimmas said:

Just one, but I'm more than ok only taking her if you don't.

Maybe after those three picks, everybody could list out who they want and if their is anyone who is on more than one list we can either give one up or flip a coin or something to decide who gets them?

That sounds like a plan.

So, we have about 4 picks left in round 31. Here is my proposal. We finish round 31.

Round 32-34 we go to two picks each, and a 4 hour time limit, instead of the 8.

After Round 34 or another round, if people want, we can all post who we want to round out our rosters and just negotiate or flip coins to figure out who gets who, if there are any conflicts. At this point, we are have picked all the essential folks, so we are looking at lower carders.

I've made 0 picks today, I still need to make about 12, that is even after I negotiated to pick a group of like 10 luchadors.

8 minutes ago, Grimmas said:

So, we have about 4 picks left in round 31. Here is my proposal. We finish round 31.

Round 32-34 we go to two picks each, and a 4 hour time limit, instead of the 8.

After Round 34 or another round, if people want, we can all post who we want to round out our rosters and just negotiate or flip coins to figure out who gets who, if there are any conflicts. At this point, we are have picked all the essential folks, so we are looking at lower carders.

I've made 0 picks today, I still need to make about 12, that is even after I negotiated to pick a group of like 10 luchadors.

I'm basically the only one pick Japanese & European talent and UWF is picking Japanese & some strikers from around the world. I could send you a list of 9 wrestlers and if it doesn't interfere with anyone else's, just put them on my roster.

Dammit, watching this draft evolve and now, I really regret pulling out....Unless I jump back in at the end of the draft with my local promotion in Quebec City. I don't think you've picked any Canadians so far. Let me know when you're done, I might jump back in with a monthly show after all, if possible.

Just now, SirEdger said:

Dammit, watching this draft evolve and now, I really regret pulling out....Unless I jump back in at the end of the draft with my local promotion in Quebec City. I don't think you've picked any Canadians so far. Let me know when you're done, I might jump back in with a monthly show after all, if possible.

You are more than welcome to grab TDK and Super Smash Bros and start up your Quebec promotion.

14 minutes ago, Grimmas said:

Let us finish off the draft and then you can join in and pick up a roster. We've left a lot of the UK alone, so you have lots of choices.

Yeah that's fine looking at the draft picks not surprised at the UK guys picked so far but some good options left for me