Pro Wrestling Only

Pacific Coast Wrestling

rainmakerrtv

We are a few weeks away from the next PCW Mega Show, Phoenix Firestorm, and we have a great show planned. There are a lot of big matches planned, but we are ready to announce the main events for both nights

Night One

2/3 Falls Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : The Cheetah Kid (c) vs. Robbie Brookside

Night Two

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Barry Windham (c) vs. Dan Severn

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Stormfront has been pulling out some big upsets. We've got a Cinderella team on our hands. 

Bulldozer sends a strong message.

Barr's losing it. I wonder what Eddie thinks of this.

You know it's a horrible act if Rose gives a look. Scotty just got some nuclear heat. 

Never count Burke out.

After an incredible tournament, Pillman wins it with an absolute thriller over Owen. Pacific is definitely the place to go for LHW's. 

Vancouver,

If you like hard hitting action, then PCO and Bedlam is the match for you.

Mega Man and Perez gel well together. 

The Bulldozer's on a roll. 

As with the LHWs, the tag teams shine as well. Can Ams and Malenkos proved that. 

Bret gets a satisfying win over current rival Miller. 

Windham gets the fall, but what I liked was the Windham/Severn tease. 

Kelowna,

Christopher stands tall amongst the odd pairings. 

Regal knew it would take a pair of brass knuckles to put Tough Tony down. 

Severn's teachings are paying off for Payne. 

Cool seeing Anvil mixing it up with the Japanese. 

Speaking of the Japanese, Tenryu is taking Pacific by storm. 

Flowers continues his impressive TV title reign. 

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Portland Sports Arena, Portland , on ESPN / TSN, August 4th

Brian Christopher vs. Art Barr

Remembering Brian Christopher... - Classic Memphis Wrestling | FacebookArt Barr aka the Juicer, Beetle juice | Pro wrestling, Wwf, Professional  wrestlers

As the weeks have gone on, Art Barr has seemingly gotten more and more unhinged and bizarre. Tonight , he came out dressed in ragged clothes and his dark eye makeup had expanded to white face. Christopher seemed unsure of what to make of Barr's erratic behaviour , and the Wild Thing kept him off balance for much of the match. Christopher was able to bid his time, though, and when Barr missed a dropkick, Christopher capitalized by pulling him up from the mat and hitting the Chris Cross (Full Nelson facebuster) for the win. Barr seemed unfazed by the loss, and was laughing uproariously as he left the ring.

Jerry Lynn vs. Cactus Jack

Help Wanted! Job Opportunities: Jerry Lynn | Ring the Damn BellMick Foley on the Cactus Jack character and his unspoken bons with fans -  Sports Illustrated

You can imagine that Barr's Wild Things leader Cactus Jack would be nodding his head (or shaking it manically) in approval at this evolution in his attitude. He brought a similarly crazed attitude to his match with Jerry Lynn. He was more successful than Barr, in spite of a brave effort from Lynn, and the double arm DDT gave the match to the New Mexico Madman.  It's been said before, but Cactus is clearly a bad influence on his colleagues.

Interview : Don Coss stands in the ring

Coss : Ladies and gentlemen, my next guest *eyeroll* is the California Champion, "Playboy" Buddy Rose!

The crowd rained down boos as Buddy Rose, Scotty The Body, Mark Starr and Tina Ferrari came out to the ring. For a change, the loudest boos were directed at Scotty The Body, although that was not too surprising given his recent dastardly attack on Sunshine.

image.jpeg.1fe511b9555a882f12fbacf5e2a5c6be.jpegتويتر \ Rasslin' History 101 على تويتر: "A hot young prospect down in  Portland:Scotty the Body.1990 https://t.co/NhzMQiNCvm"Mark Starr - WikipediaWWE Hall of Famer Who Rejected Romantic Advances From Dwayne Johnson,  Reveals How She Chose Her Passion Over Money

Rose : *grabbing the microphone* Before we get down to it, I want to give a shout out to my good friend, the late great Adrian Adonis! Miss you, buddy, you will always be the King Of The Bay!

Coss : My first question is for Scotty The Body. Scotty, many people were appalled, including myself, when you executed a DDT on Sunshine!

Scotty : Hey, she knew the risks when she signed the match. If she wants to get involved in the business of men, she better be prepared to face the consequences. Tina here knows the score, and she can take care of herself. *Tina gives a bicep flex behind him*

Buddy : Enough of this chit chat. Let's get down to business. I have to keep dealing with this punk Dustin Rhodes getting in my way. He grew up thinking that his dad was a big deal, he doesn't recognize a truly great athlete like me when he sees one. *silent snickering behind him from Scotty, Starr and Tina* I've got to face him for my California Title at Phoenix Firestorm, and I find out that the Playboy Club are banned from ringside! Well, this isn't my first rodeo, so I made sure that the Brigade are also banned! So it is just going to be you and me, Rhodes!

Coss : But the Diamond Exchange have also been banned from ringside!

Rose : Do what now? Uhhhhh, well, no matter, the Playboy always has something up his sleeve and will figure this out. Don't you worry about me!

Tracy Smothers vs. Mark Starr

Wrestling News Center: Wrestling Legend Tracy Smothers Passes AwayMark Starr - Wikipedia

It wasn't long before Mark Starr came out again, but the scheduled match never took place. Smothers stormed the ring on his own and just tore into Starr and the bell never rang. Soon, Steve Armstrong and Scotty The Body joined the fray and a chaotic brawl erupted, with the Southern Boys intent on avenging their fallen manager. The ref threw out the match and it took PCW security coming out to get both sides back their locker rooms. It looks like Scotty's actions have poured gasoline on the bonfire that is the feud between the Sin City Superstars and the Southern Boys.

Pacific Television Title Match : "Diamond" Timothy Flowers © vs. Pierre Carl Ouellet

Diamond Timothy Flowers transitions to Streetfighter | Slam WrestlingBlogue de PIERRE-CARL-OUELLET - Blog de PIERRE-CARL-OUELLET - Skyrock.com

Flowers has had an incredibly strong run as TV champion, but the challenges have gotten progressively tougher and tougher. They don't come much tougher than the fighting French Canadian, PCO, and certainly gave a fierce battle to Flowers. No matter what Flowers did to him in the ring, he was not able to keep Ouellet down for a three count . He ended up hitting a piledriver on the outside and PCO was unable to make it back in the ring, giving the win to Flowers.

Bret Hart vs. "Mean" Mike Miller

Bret "The Hitman" Hart - An Evening with the WWE Wrestling Legend -  Tidemark TheatreMike Miller – Online World of Wrestling

Hart and Miller have been fiercely feuding since "Mean" Mike's return to PCW, but the Hitman seemed determined to be will and truly done with Miller in this match. He tore Miller apart with ferocity, not letting the Diamond Exchange member get a single offensive move in before locking him in the Sharpshooter and forcing him to tap out. Bret Hart is looking to the top of Pacific Coast Wrestling and isn't about to let anyone stand in his way.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Portland Memorial Coliseum , Portland , on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN, August 5th

Stormfront (Al Snow & Alex Porteau) vs. Death Sentence (Jimmie Lee & The Hangman)

Stormfront continued their run of upsets by hitting the Storm Warning (modified double Flapjack that drives the opponent down onto his head) on the Hangman. But the big news came when Snow yanked the mask off the Hangman, revealing him to be … Bull Pain! PCW Commissioner Dutch Savage soon got on the ringside microphone and stated that, since he had already lost a Loser Leaves Town Match, the Hangman/Bull Pain was now banned from Pacific Coast Wrestling.

Billy Jack Haynes vs. Bruiser Bedlam

A knock down, drag out brawl that Haynes wound up winning with a Shoulder Breaker

Brian Lee vs. Mark Starr

Starr was still battered and bruised from the previous day's donnybrook with the Southern Boys, and Lee was able to take him down with the Prime Time Slam

California Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. Lou Perez

Rose continued his path of running scared, barely making it out of several attempted submission holds and hitting a nasty eyerake to set up the Inside Out Backbreaker, just barely coming out of the match with his title.

Brian Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero

Pillman showed his win in the Tournament of Lions was no fluke with an intense and fast paced match with Eddie Guerrero, emerging triumphant with the Air Pillman

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Barry Windham © vs. Maxx Payne

Dan Severn was at ringside for his newest pupil, Maxx Payne, who gave the champion a real run for his money, working over his right arm to try to set up the Payne Killer. Windham was able to take down Payne with a lariat from his left arm, but was clearly favoring his right arm as he left the ring.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from McArthur Court, Eugene, August 6th

The Footloose vs. The Can-Am Express

Another barn burner of a tag match that the Can-Am's won when Furnas pinned Kawada with a German Suplex

Owen Hart vs. Chris Candido

Another duo coming off strong showings in the Tournament Of Lions had a highly competitive match which Owen took with a Moonsault

Leo Burke vs. The Undertaker

The Undertaker kept on digging his way through the competition, burying Burke with a Tombstone

Pacific Submission Title Match : Dan Severn © vs. Masanobu Fuchi

Severn kept looking strong for his upcoming Pacific Heavyweight Title challenge, forcing Fuchi to tap out to a cross armbreaker

Steve Armstrong vs. Genichiro Tenryu

The Tenryu Express kept rolling on, knocking out young Armstrong with an enzuigiri

Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : The Cheetah Kid © vs. Dean Malenko

It what was perhaps his most competitive challenge yet, Cheetah Kid was just barely able to hold down Malenko with a Victory Roll for the One Two Three.

Portland.

Barr and Cactus prove that whether win or lose, the Wild Things are as dangerous as ever.

Okay, Rose giving a shout-out to Adonis was actually kinda sweet. His reaction to hearing that the Diamond Exchange had also been banned from his next title match cracked me up.

Starr pays the price for what happened to Sunshine.

Flowers goes to extreme lengths to retain against PCO.

Hart puts an exclamation point on his feud with Miller.

Portland night 2.

To the "shock" of everyone, The Hangman is revealed to be Bull Pain.

Haynes wins a hossfest.

Two bad nights for Starr.

Rose with another tough retention.

Pillman keeps his momentum going.

Windham holds off Payne but comes out with a bad arm.

Eugene.

The Can-Am/Footloose rivalry heats up.

Owen rebounds with a win over Candido.

Taker buries the General.

Fuchi is a tough test but Severn holds on.

Tenryu with another commanding win.

Cheetah Kid freezes out the Iceman.

Who's more unhinged? Cactus or Barr? I can't wait to hear Eddie's thoughts LOL.

Well, the odds look like they're against Rose, but the guy always has a plan. Judging by their reactions, I'm wondering how long Tina and the SCS will be in the Playboy Club. 

Speaking of the SCS, they're in for the fight of their lives with the Southern Boys. 

Flowers shows he'll do whatever it takes to retain.

Damn, Hart puts a stamp on things with Miller.

Portland,

The fans get a big surprise with the unmasking of Hangman followed by the banning of Bull Pain. Wow! 

Once again, Haynes takes down a monster. I like this role for Haynes. 

If I was hurting, I would really hate to be facing the Bulldozer. 

Hmmmm, now I'm wondering if Rose's reign is on borrowed time. 

Pillman is working his way to another LHW title shot. 

Windham proves if the right one doesn't get you, the left one will. I did love his selling afterwards. 

Eugene,

Can Am's win a battle but I'm sure Footloose will be back for more.

Owen shows he's a legit contender. 

Taker racks up another tombstone win. 

Severn is tuned up and ready for Windham. 

Tenryu might be looking at a title shot soon. He's been on a terror. 

Once again, the LHW's give the fans an exciting closer. 

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Oakland Alameda County Arena, Oakland, on ESPN / TSN, August 11th

Brian Christopher vs. Cyrus The Virus

Remembering Brian Christopher... - Classic Memphis Wrestling | Facebook THE JACKYL / DON CALLIS WRESTLER 8 X 10 WRESTLING PHOTO WWF | eBay

Brian Christopher has had a relatively brief stay so far in his PCW career, but he has come quite far in a short amount of time under the guidance of Jim Cornette. Cornette's influence showed in an absolutely dominant performance over Cyrus The Virus, easily polishing him off with the Chris Cross (Full Nelson facebuster). With the man with the tennis racquet leading the way, it looks like the sky is the limit for Christopher.

Alex Porteau vs. Joe Malenko

image.jpeg.2899852a305fa06798d1ec416bc14978.jpeg image.jpeg.8edfbb2789b2793a185c354aeb6665b9.jpeg

The relatively new team of Stormfront, after a bit of a slow start, have come out of nowhere to go on a win streak. This streak started with a victory over the Malenko Brothers. You can bet that the brothers will be wanting a second shot at the men of the Citadel, but for now, Joe would have to settle for a singles match against one half of the team. Porteau may have been a bit of an unknown coming into the Pacific Coast, but has considerable technical wrestling skills, and the two had a riveting scientific showdown. It seemed like it would come down into a duel of rollups, but Joe displayed impressive physical power when he hoisted up Porteau in a German Suplex for the pinfall.

Brian Pillman vs. Art Barr

Anything Wrestling - 22 Years Later: October 5th, 1997 - WattpadArt Barr aka the Juicer, Beetle juice | Pro wrestling, Wwf, Professional  wrestlers

Two wrestlers heading in somewhat different directions would be featured in the next match.  Brian Pillman is on a high after winning the inaugural Tournament Of Lions and is heading into Phoenix Firestorm for a challenge for "Diamond" Timothy Flowers' TV Title. Art Barr, on the other hand, while still half of the Golden State Tag Team Champs, has become more known for his increasingly eccentric behaviour. Between his facepaint and ragged clothes, he has taken on a persona reminiscent of the title character from the recent box office smash Beetlejuice. While Pillman was keen to get right down to business, Barr's twitching and cavorting made it hard for him to figure out what to do. This may well have been an actual calculated strategy on the part of Barr, who came very closing to stealing a pinfall on several occasions. Pillman was able to maintain focus and ultimately come out of the corner with a Sunset Flip for the win.

Lou Perez & Tom Magee vs. Curt Hennig & The Undertaker

Lou Perez – Online World of Wrestling Ex-WWE wrestler Tom Magee was 'almost killed in fight with six men over  parking space' | The SunHi, My Name is: Mr. Perfect, Curt Hennig - Cageside SeatsHow old is The Undertaker, what is the WWE star's real name and will he  fight at WrestleMania 35? | The Sun

Since their inception, the Neighborhood Of Evil have been fighting off the Brigade in many epic battles. It seemed like they have finally decided to try to put them away for good as they came out incredibly aggressively against the two youngest members of the Brigade. No matter what they tried, Perez and Magee found themselves overwhelmed by Hennig and the Undertaker, and it wasn't long before Perez was pinned by the Perfect-Plex. But the Neighborhood weren't done by a long shot , and the Undertaker grabbed Magee by the throat as Hennig brought in a metal chair, and as the crowd watched in horror, gave the Tombstone onto the chair. Undertaker then grabbed Perez, and Scott Hall and Billy Jack Haynes tried to rush out for the rescue, but were blocked by Bruiser Bedlam and Jimmie Lee. Undertaker gave another devastating Tombstone to Perez on the chair, and by the time Hall and Billy Jack were able to break through the lines, it was too late. As Mr. Perfect and the Undertaker stalked off, Perez and Magee were taken away on stretchers as a very aggrieved Hall and Billy Jack followed them. It looks like the Neighborhood Of Evil is pretty much unassailable at this point.

Losing Manager Leaves Town Match : The Midnight Express vs. Destruction Crew

Bobby Eaton dead at 62: Tributes paid to wrestling legend who was one half  of iconic The Midnight Express tag-team | The US SunDestruction Crew | Pro wrestling, Wrestling wwe, Wrestling superstars

It seems that James E. Cornette and Ronnie P. Gossett are so sick of the sight of each other that they have put their PCW careers on the line, and after tonight, there would only be on manager left with a pretentious middle initial on the west coast. Both teams went all out to fight for the career of their managers, and the crowd was on the edge of their seats with every near fall. The tension got to be so much that Gossett couldn't stand it any more, grabbing one of his men's sledgehammers and taking an awkward swing at Eaton. Eaton easily dodged it, and Gossett caught Mike Enos in the ribs with the handle of the sledgehammer. Eaton hit a swinging neckbreaker on the staggered Enos and, while Lane fended off Bloom and Gossett with Savate kicks, got the one two three. Gossett was all blubbering apologies to the Destruction Crew after to the match, but they wanted nothing to do with him, levelling him with a double clothesline before leaving the ring. An ignominious end to Gossett's controversial PCW career.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Cow Palace , San Francisco,  on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN, August 12th

The Footloose vs. Bob & Crash Holly

A dominant win for the Footloose with Fuyuki forcing Bob to tap out to the Stretch Plum

Pierre Carl Ouellet vs. Steven Regal

Regal pinned Ouellet with the Regal-Plex.

Brian Lee vs. Jimmie Lee

Brian Lee was out to avenge his fallen Brigade teammates and defeated the Grave Digger with the Prime Time Slam.

California Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. Owen Hart

Rose faced another tough challenge in the form of former California champion Owen Hart, and it came down to Tina Ferrari snagging Owen's ankle as he attempted a Moonsault, sending him tumbling hard to the mat. Rose was able to hit a running splash to just barely come out with his title.

Billy Jack Haynes vs. Bruiser Bedlam

It looks like everything that Billy Jack has witnessed and experienced in the last while has brought him to his boiling point, as he full on destroyed Bedlam. He hit a devastating shoulder breaker on the Bruiser, but instead of going for the pinfall, he locked him in a Full Nelson. Bedlam screamed out his surrender, but Billy Jack refused to release the hold, only doing so when the ref threatened him with suspension. Haynes then scornfully tossed Bedlam to the mat before leaving the ring. The big man from the Pacific Northwest has clearly had all that he can take.

Dan Severn & Maxx Payne vs. Barry Windham & Curt Hennig

Windham was clearly favoring his right arm in this match and did what he did to keep his time in the ring brief, letting Hennig shoulder much of the load for his team. Severn and Payne targeted the wounded arm every chance they could, but the Neighborhood used every underhanded tactic they could think of the try to equalize. When they tried to double team Severn, this prompted an enraged Scott Hall and Billy Jack Haynes charged out to the ring and attacked them. The ref threw the match out, and it took considerable effort from PCW security to clear up the ensuing brawl.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Selland Arena, Fresno, August 13th

Stormfront (Al Snow & Alex Porteau) vs. Masa Fuchi & Yoshiaki Yatsu

Stormfront got another impressive upset over no less than the Blood Syndicate, hitting the Storm Warning (modified double Flapjack that drives the opponent down onto his head) on Fuchi for the win.

Scott Hall vs. Cactus Jack

Hall was looking to take out his pent up frustrations on the New Mexico Madman, but Cactus Jack was not about to be a pushover, and gave the Gator a tremendous battle before going down to the Gator Breaker (Fallaway Slam)

Tony St. Clair vs. Genichiro Tenryu

"Tough" Tony was not able to hold off the onslaught of Tenryu, who pinned him with a Power Bomb

Shinya Hashimoto vs. Dean Malenko

Another hard hitting battle for Hashimoto who overcame a considerable effort from the younger Malenko to hit the Leaping Spike DDT for the victory

The Force Of July (The Patriot & The Eagle) vs. The Can-Am Express

A titanic tag team battle that went to the Can-Ams with Lafon pinning the Eagle following a diving Senton

Pacific Television Title Match : "Diamond" Timothy Flowers © vs. Jim Neidhart

The Anvil finally got a title shot in his home town and kept his Fresno winning streak going, although not in the way he probably would have wanted. While Neidhart was trying to get Flowers in the Anvilizer,  a huge masked man rushed into the ring and attacked Neidhart , hitting him with several vicious headbutts before running off into the night. The ref had no choice but to give the match to Neidhart by DQ. Flowers seemed as confused as everyone else, but came out with his title intact.

Oakland.

Christopher is on an absolute tear.

Joe Malenko teaches Portmanteau a lesson.

Barr almost crazies himself a win against Pillman.

Taker just dug two more graves for the Brigade.

RPG is out the door.

San Francisco.

Footloose with a solid opening win.

Regal slips past PCO.

Brian wins the battle of the Lee's.

Ferrari helps Rose hold on to the gold.

Haynes snaps and Bedlam suffers the consequences.

The Neighborhood may have finally crossed the line with the Brigade.

Fresno.

Stormfront with a huge win over the Blood Syndicate.

Cactus perhaps puts up more of a fight then Hall expects.

Tenryu shows Tony who the real Tough guy is.

1,000 holds wasn't enough to beat Hashimoto.

The Express run over the Force.

Flowers retains thanks to a mystery man... who's even a mystery to him.

Great shows as always. It's interesting to see the fun undercards followed up by a solid main event. Shinya Hashimoto vs Dean Malenko and Brian Pillman vs Art Barr both sound like matches that would have been excellent. In other news, the Destruction Crew have been shown the door but the talking points will inevitably be around the "mystery man."

55 minutes ago, Control21 said:

Great shows as always. It's interesting to see the fun undercards followed up by a solid main event. Shinya Hashimoto vs Dean Malenko and Brian Pillman vs Art Barr both sound like matches that would have been excellent. In other news, the Destruction Crew have been shown the door but the talking points will inevitably be around the "mystery man."

The Destruction Crew were not shown the door, only their manager, Ronnie P. Gossett.

After what he's done with Christopher, Cornette should get manager of the year.

Malenko gets a bit of revenge, but I'm sure a tag match awaits.

Barr's officially lost it.

Damn, the NOE just took out 2 Brigade members.

What a way for RPG to go. Well, it was fun. These two teams had a great feud, so it was cool seeing them go at it one more time. 

Cow Palace,

Footloose dismantles the Hollys.

The Bulldozer has been on a rampage.

Man, Rose's reign is on borrowed time. 

Nothing more intimidating than a pissed off Billy Jack. 

The NOE and Brigade are heading for an explosive showdown! 

Fresno,

Big time win for Stormfront as their wins keep piling up. 

Cactus puts up a fight, but Hall is on a different level right now thanks to the NOE.

Tenryu vs. St. Clair is a great match up. Tenryu is now a legit contender.

Two of my favorite teams go at it with Can Am's coming out on top. This tag division is unreal. 

Who is this masked man and what's his problem with Anvil? Well, at least Anvil's Fresno streak remains intact. 

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Olympic Auditorium , Los Angeles , on ESPN / TSN, August 18th

Dragon Azul vs. Ben Browning

Day whatever of underrated wrestlers WWE didn't use right: Ultimo Dragon. :  r/SquaredCircle

Over the past couple of years, the Light Heavyweight division has grown in stature and prestige in Pacific Coast Wrestling. The latest addition to their ranks is an exciting young prospect going by the name of Dragon Azul. A masked wrestler hailing from Mexico by way of Japan, Dragon eagerly shook hands with the fans before getting down to business. Although young, he flew around the ring with an easy confidence, dazzling the fans and flummoxing Browning. After a quick but breathtaking match, Dragon pinned Browning with an Asai Moonsault. It looks like the competition in the Light Heavyweight division has gotten quite a bit tougher.

Jerry Lynn vs. Masahiro Chono

Help Wanted! Job Opportunities: Jerry Lynn | Ring the Damn BellRasslin' History 101 on Twitter: "Masahiro Chono as NWA World Heavyweight  Champion back in 1992. https://t.co/bP8EQnXGgA" / Twitter

With the recent departures of Yoshiaki Yatsu and Masanobu Fuchi, Genichiro Tenryu is now trying to restructure the Blood Syndicate. To that end, he has brought in a young protégé by the name of Masahiro Chono who seems cut from the same fierce cloth as Tenryu. Jerry Lynn was a game competitor but found it hard to come back when Chono knocked him off his feet with a Yakuza kick, then proceeded to dominate him with devastating throws and painful submissions. While Tenryu looked on in stone faced pride, Chono forced Lynn to tap out to the STF. The faces and names may change, but the Blood Syndicate always remain a terrifying prospect.

Dustin Rhodes vs. Scotty The Body

Dustin Rhodes (Character) - Giant Bombتويتر \ Rasslin' History 101 على تويتر: "A hot young prospect down in  Portland:Scotty the Body.1990 https://t.co/NhzMQiNCvm"

With Dustin gearing up for his shot at Buddy Rose's California Title next week, the Playboy is throwing all of the blockers he can in his way to do as much damage before the big match. Scotty did what he could, even using the interference of Tina Ferrari to get every advantage he could. That turned out to be like waving a red flag in front of a bull, because it prompted the Southern Boys to storm out to the ring and attack Scotty. Armstrong and Smothers clearly had not forgiven Scotty for what he had done to their manager Sunshine and weren't going to wait until Phoenix Firestorm to get revenge. Mark Starr soon made his own way into the fray and the ref threw the match out. It looks like the Phoenix Firestorm could very well turn into an inferno for the Playboy Club.

Silver King vs. Russell Swann

Silver King (Wrestling) - TV Tropes

Another new contender in the Light Heavyweight ranks is Silver King. Hailing from Mexico by way of Mexico, Silver King was less friendly with the fans than Dragon Azul but displayed a cool confidence as he was all over Swann from the get go. Swann never stood a chance and Silver King easily pinned him with a Moonsault. This is clearly a Golden Age for the PCW Light Heavyweight division.

Pacific Television Title Match : "Diamond" Timothy Flowers © vs. Bret Hart

Diamond Timothy Flowers transitions to Streetfighter | Slam WrestlingBret "The Hitman" Hart - An Evening with the WWE Wrestling Legend -  Tidemark Theatre

Another wrestler heading towards a big title match at Phoenix Firestorm is "Diamond" Timothy Flowers , who will be defending his TV title against the winner of the Tournament Of Lions, Brian Pillman. Before he got there, he would have to make it past the man from whom he took the title, Bret Hart. The Hitman was focused on taking the title back for himself, and it took all of the tricks in Flowers' considerable arsenal to keep him at bay. But for the second time in two weeks, a large masked man ran into the ring and attacked Flowers opponent with headbutts, leading to a DQ. Once again, Flowers seemed flummoxed at this unwanted "assistance" and the masked man bodyslammed Hart to the mat and hit a running splash before pulling off his mask and revealing himself to be … BAM BAM BIGELOW? The Beast From The East had not been seen in PCW in over a year and , when he was here, certainly wouldn't have aligned himself with somebody like Flowers. Bigelow nodded to the Diamond One before leaving the ring, leaving flowers and the fans in considerable confusion.

Bam Bam Bigelow - The Official Wrestling Museum

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the LA Sports Arena, Los Angeles, on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN, August 19th

Leo Burke vs. Gary Albright

In another surprising return to the PCW ring, Gary Albright came back to pin the tough veteran Burke with a Dragon Suplex.

Owen Hart vs. Eddie Guerrero

These two second generation stars put on a wrestling showcase that went to a 20 minute draw.

The Force Of July (The Patriot & The Eagle) vs. The Destruction Crew

Enos and Bloom seemed lost without their departed manager Ronnie P. Gossett, and the Patriot was able to pin Bloom following the Patriot Missile (top rope clothesline).

Dustin Rhodes & The Southern Boys vs. Buddy Rose & The Sin City Superstars (Scotty The Body & Mark Starr)

After the match the day before, you can bet this was a chaotic and heated affair, with Rhodes able to hit a Running Bulldog Headlock on Starr to pull out the win for his team, but the brawling of course continued long after the pinfall.

Al Snow vs. Robbie Brookside

Brookside showed he was worthy of his upcoming main event slot by taking Snow down in an intense bout with a Northern Lights Suplex

Scott Hall, Billy Jack Haynes & Brian Lee vs. The Undertaker, Curt Hennig & Jimmie Lee

Another frenzied six man tag between hated rivals, with Scott Hall executing the Gator Breaker (fallaway slam) on Jimmie Lee to score the victory.

Pacific Coast Wrestling Show from the UCSB Event Center, Santa Barbara, August 20th

Brian Christopher vs. Louie Spicolli

The third return in as many days came from Louie Spicolli, this time without the backing of the Knights Templar. Spicolli gave quite a fight to Christopher before the Chris Cross (Full Nelson facebuster) took him down

Alex Porteau vs. Bob Backlund

Spicolli's former mentor Mr. Bob Backlund had his hands full with Alex Porteau, whose considerable technical skills enabled him to keep pace with the former World Champion. In what has become a trend for him, Backlund wound up blindsiding Porteau with an elbow to the fact to set up the Backlund Bridge for the win.

Vic Steamboat vs. Cactus Jack

The Demon and the New Mexico Madman wound up going to a double countout as they were both brawling outside the ring

Brian Pillman vs. Joe Malenko

In his last match before challenging for the Television Title at Phoenix Firestorm, Flyin' Brian had a gripping match with the older Malenko Brother. Joe nearly had Pillman set up for a German Suplex, but Brian blocked it, then turned it around into a backslide for the win.

Pacific Submission Title Match : Dan Severn © vs. Steven Regal

Severn fought off a tough challenge from the young Englishman, barely escaping attempts at the Regal Stretch and forcing Regal to tap out to a cross armbreaker

Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : The Cheetah Kid © vs. Chris Candido

Candido gave a long and intense battle to try to regain the Light Heavyweight title he once held. He was able to block an attempted Power Bomb by the masked man and turn it into a small package, but Cheetah Kid reversed the small package to score the pinfall.

We are one week away from Phoenix Firestorm, and Pacific Coast Wrestling is proud to unveil the full lineup.

Pacific Coast Wrestling presents Phoenix Firestorm from Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, Night One

?? ?? & ?? ?? vs. The Hollywood Vampires (The Vampire Warrior & Jimmie Lee)

Brian Christopher vs. Black Tiger

Owen Hart vs. Chris Adams

Shinya Hashimoto & Leo Burke vs. Genichiro Tenryu & Masahiro Chono

Billy Jack Haynes vs. Louie Spicolli

Tony St. Clair vs. Steven Regal

Falls Count Anywhere Match : Vic Steamboat vs. Cactus Jack

Jim Neidhart vs. Gary Albright

Golden State Tag Team Title Match : Art Barr & Eddie Guerrero © vs. The Midnight Express

California Title Match : Buddy Rose © vs. Dustin Rhodes

2/3 Falls Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : The Cheetah Kid © vs. Robbie Brookside

Pacific Coast Wrestling presents Phoenix Firestorm from Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, Night Two

Stormfront (Al Snow & Alex Porteau) vs. Joe & Dean Malenko

Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Candido

Dragon Azul vs. Silver King

The Force Of July (The Patriot & The Eagle) vs. The Destruction Crew

The Footloose vs. The Can-Am Express

Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Brian Lee & Scott Hall vs. The Undertaker & Curt Hennig

Maxx Payne vs. Bob Backlund

Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Sin City Superstars (Scotty The Body & Mark Starr) © vs. The Southern Boys

Pacific Television Title Match : "Diamond" Timothy Flowers © vs. Brian Pillman

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Barry Windham © vs. Dan Severn

Los Angeles.

Azul Dragon and Silver King wow the crowd in their debut.

Likewise, Chono proves himself as the newest member of the Blood Syndicate.

The Southern Boys break up a match to get their hands on Scotty.

Bam Bam Bigelow is the one laying out the Hart Foundation? Shocker. Curious that Flowers still doesn't look like he knows what's happening.

LA night 2.

The Beast picks up where he left off.

Owen and Eddie put on a clinic.

The Force take advantage of a demoralized WC.

Rhodes holds no grudges with the Southern Boys in route to a trios win.

Brookside builds momentum ahead of his title match with CK.

The Brigade have really turned the tide against the NoE.

Santa Barbara.

Christopher spoils Spicoli's return.

Mr Backlund teaches Portmanteau a hard lesson.

Steamboat and Cactus get Wild.

Pillman outwrestles a Malenko brother. Impressive.

Severn and Cheetah Kid endure a tough pair of challengers.

Two huge nights of wrestling coming to Phoenix. Night 1 has that classic PCW trope, the mystery team. As well as Christopher's toughest test yet in Black Tiger. As for night 2, Payne take on Mr Backlund could be a sleeper hit while Bret Hart gets a chance at payback on Bigelow.