Pro Wrestling Only

AWA World Class Wrestling

Blehschmidt

Great... Great show!  JYD is a great lead face.  Dr. Death is going to want some revenge here if he is not hurt to bad.  Windham over Ron Bass would have been one of the best tv matches I ever saw.

The size of the heels in World Class is scary!  Kamala, Boone and OMG.  Thats like 1400 pounds of nasty!  Love it

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another action packed WCCW show! 

Al Perez gets a good TV win. Always liked Al and I'm hoping he gets a good push here.

Lanza puts up a fight but Murdoch sneaks in the win to advance.

Akbar introduces Kamala and man does he make an impact! This is only the beginning as he brutally attacks Dr. Death and sends him to the hospital! Kamala has just become a major force! 

Little brother Hogan wants some gold and throws his name in for the TV title. LOL, I'm liking this gimmick and looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Another monster debuts as Percy brings in the One Man Gang! OMG will certainly do some damage here. 

Awesome match between Windham and Bass. This could of gone either way but Windham prevails with a great finish to advance. So far this tournament has been a lot of fun.

The show could of ended there but wait, we get an epic appearance by the Junkyard Dog!!!! Next week we get Kamala vs. JYD in what should be a wild brawl. 

JYD, Kamala, Windham, Shultz, Murdoch, Von Erichs, Freebirds...World Class is absolutely on fire! 

-3-30-84 from The Barton Coliseum in Little Rock, AR-

1) Al Perez and Scott Casey wrestled to a Draw in 15:00

2) The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar beat The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) when Nazar pinned Tapu in 14:13

3) The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar over Buzz Tyler in 9:01 with Thrust Kick

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III defeated "Bulldog" Bob Brown in 6:22 with 747 Splash

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over  Porkchop Cash/Tiger Conway Jr  in 24:49 when Duk pinned Cash

6) Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine beat Black Bart in 13:39 with High Knee

7) Ron Bass over Blackjack Lanza in 12:18 by pinfall with his feet on the ropes

8) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar beat Jerry Oske and George Weingeroff in 1:09 with Big Splash

9) Barry Windham defeated Dick Murdoch by Disqualification in 15:24

-3-31-84 from The American Legion Arena in Jonesboro, AR-

1) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar defeated Jerry Oske and George Weingeroff in 1:24 with Big Splash

2) Al Perez over Grizzly Evans in 9:19 with Sleeper Hold

3) Ron Bass/Black Bart defeated Bob Brown/Buzz Tyler in 13:49 when Bart pinned Tyler

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Blackjack Lanza in 9:01 with 747 Splash

5) The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts) over Eddie Hogan, Porkchop Cash, and Tiger Conway Jr in 24:26 when Terry Gordy pinned Porkchop Cash

6) Brian Blair/Tom Zenk defeated The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) by Disqualification in 14:33 when Zhukov hit Blair with a chain

7) David Schultz/Dick Murdoch beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 12:55 when Murdoch pinned Casey

8) Magnum TA, Kerry Von Erich, and Kevin Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar in 28:02 when Kevin Von Erich pinned Nazar Bulba

-4-1-84 from The Municipal Auditorium in St. Louis, MO-

1) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar defeated Jerry Oske and George Weingeroff in 1:19 with Big Splash

2) Al Perez over Grizzly Evans in 8:59 with Sleeper Hold

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) defeated Bob Brown/Buzz Tyler in 14:26 when Darsow pinned Tyler

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Blackjack Lanza in 9:01 with 747 Splash

5) The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts) over Eddie Hogan, Charlie Cook, and Tiger Conway Jr in 22:43 when Michael Hayes pinned Tiger Conway Jr

6) Brian Blair/Tom Zenk defeated Black Bart/Ron Bass by Disqualification in 15:03 when Bart hit Zenk with a chair

7) David Schultz/Dick Murdoch beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 11:59 when Schultz pinned Mantell

8) Magnum TA, Kerry Von Erich, and Kevin Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar in 33:13 when Kerry Von Erich pinned Taras Bulba

-4-2-84- from The Shrine Mosque in Springfield, MO-

1) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar defeated Jerry Oske and George Weingeroff in 1:01 with Big Splash

2) Eddie Hogan over Grizzly Evans in 9:04 with High Knee

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) defeated Bob Brown/Buzz Tyler in 14:41 when Zhukov pinned Brown

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Blackjack Lanza in 8:31 with 747 Splash

5) The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts) over Al Perez, Brian Blair, and Tom Zenk in 26:23 when Terry Gordy pinned Tom Zenk

6) Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr and Black Bart/Ron Bass wrestled to a Double Count Out in 17:04

7) David Schultz/Dick Murdoch beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 13:20 when Schultz pinned Casey

8) Magnum TA, Kerry Von Erich, and Kevin Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar in 29:11 when Magnum TA pinned Nazar Bulba

-4-3-84 from The Memorial Hall in Joplin, MO-

1) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar defeated Jerry Oske and George Weingeroff in 1:21 with Big Splash

2) Al Perez over Grizzly Evans in 8:19 with Sleeper Hold

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) defeated Brian Blair/Tom Zenk in 18:02 when Darsow pinned Blair

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Buzz Tyler in 6:45 with 747 Splash

5) The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts) over Blackjack Lanza, Johnny Mantell, and Scott Casey in 22:53 when Buddy Roberts pinned Scott Casey

6) Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar wrestled to a Double Count Out in 16:24

7) Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine defeated The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar by Disqualification in 11:19 when Kabuki used the Green Mist

8) Magnum TA, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, and Kevin Von Erich defeated David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Black Bart, and Ron Bass in 42:34 when Barry Windham pinned Ron Bass

Another fun loop. I think the Freebirds and Shultz/Murdoch are battling for top heel team spot. 

Kamala showed his dominance in handicap matches.

Magnum teaming with the Von Erichs is pretty cool. The Von Erichs will need him if they cross paths with the Freebirds. 

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the Memorial Hall in Kansas City!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to another exciting edition of AWA World Class Wrestling! I'm Jim Ross and with me as always is "Cowboy" Bill Watts!

Bill Watts: That's right Jim, we have another good one tonight. The One Man Gang and Al Madril will go at it in another match that is part of our tournament to crown the first AWA World Class Heavyweight Champion, then in the main event we will see Kamala hopefully get whats coming to him when he faces The Junkyard Dog.

Jim Ross: That one is going to be a war, and we will recap everything that led up to it a little later on. We also have Kevin Von Erich in action tonight as well as The Great Kabuki and the team of Krusher Darsow and Boris Zhukov.

Bill Watts: Let's get the action started.

1 Fall, 30 Minute Time Limit

-One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III vs Al Madril-

Madril came out fighting and tried to use his speed and experience advantage to keep OMG off of his game. It worked early as Madril used lots of rope work to strike at Gang from different angles, but none of the strikes were able to take the massive Gang off his feet. Madril switched up his plan to try and attempted to get the Gang to wear himself out but forcing him to chase. Madril moved under grab attempts, executed forward rolls, and anything else he could think of to stay out of the grasp of the massive man. It appeared to be working as the Gang started to slow down, and Madril went back to using running strikes off the ropes. He connected with a few and the Gang appeared to be staggered. Madril bounced off the ropes, and the Gang threw out his arm for a clothesline, Madril ducked under and saw his chance to go for the Crucifix! Unfortunately for Al, his body weight wasn't enough to drag the nearly seven foot tall monster to the ground, and he was now on his back. With a smirk, the Gang simply fell backwards, crushing Madril under all of his weight. OMG wasted no time getting to his feet, bounced off the near ropes and dropped the 747 on the still stunned Madril. Alfred Neely counted the three and this one was all over.

Winner: One Man Gang

Jim Ross: Al Madril was trying everything he could think of to put the Gang down, but the size difference was just too much to overcome.

Bill Watts: Marc Lowrance is standing by with the winner and the weirdo!

Marc Lowrance is at ringside with One Man Gang and Percival Pringle III

Marc Lowrance: I am here with the victorious One Man Gang and his manager Percy Pringle. Gang..

Percival Pringle III: THAT is Percival Pringle the Third to you Mr. Lowrance! You will address me with the proper respect or you might find yourself in the same situation that Mr. Madril did just a moment ago. You know what I'm talking about don't you? Laying on that mat, staring at the ceiling, gasping for air, after the awesome force of the 747 has come crashing down upon you!!

Marc Lowrance: It certainly was a very impressive performance.

Percival Pringle III: OF COURSE IT WAS!! Look at this man! Six Feet, Nine Inches Tall! Four Hundred and Fifty Pounds! How is anyone going to stop him? Who is going to stand between him and the AWA World Class Heavyweight Championship? Hmmm? I'll tell you who.... NOBODY!! That's Who!

With a laugh Pringle walks away and motions for the Gang to follow him. Lowrance just shrugs his shoulders as he head to our first commercial break.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, up next we have Kevin Von Erich in singles action against Grizzly Evans.

Bill Watts: Evans has the size and weight advantage, but Kevin has been chomping at the bit to get in the ring here, and I don't think he's going to let that bother him.

1 Fall, 15 Minute Time Limit

-Kevin Von Erich vs Grizzly Evans-

Evans attempts the Pearl Harbor job but Kevin manages to duck out of the way and catches him with a nice dropkick that sends him into the corner. Kevin mounts him and delivers the 10 punches which the crowd counts along with and then hits him with a big bodyslam that gets a two count. Kevin never loses the advantage and spends a couple more minutes hitting moves on Evans before finally coming off the top rope with a perfect turning crossbody press that puts the big man down for the One, Two, Three.

Winner: Kevin Von Erich

Marc Lowrance is at ringside with a smiling Kevin Von Erich after his victory.

Marc Lowrance: A fine win tonight Kevin, and next week you get your shot to compete in the tournament for the AWA World Class title against your old rival Freebird Terry Gordy.

Kevin Von Erich: Thanks Marc. It felt good to get in that ring and compete here tonight. It's been a tough few months for the Von Erichs, but we have always been fighters, so that's what we are going to do. You can bet your butt that either me or Kerry are gonna win that World Class title, and then we are gonna be the Tag Team Champions too. Now next week I gotta wrestle Terry Gordy, and those Freebirds have been causing us trouble for far too long, so Gordy you'd better be ready, cause when we get in that ring, I am gonna give you a good old fashioned Texas Butt Whippin!!

Marc Lowrance: Back to you Jim!

Jim Ross: A big announcement there, Freebird Terry Gordy vs Kevin Von Erich in the tournament for the AWA World Class Championship right here next week fans! That's huge!!

Bill Watts: We will also see The Great Kabuki go one on one with Magnum TA to finish out the first round of the tournament.

Jim Ross: Magnum TA has been nothing short of dominant in his young career, but the Kabuki is a master of the martial arts, and we will see him Next!

-Commercial Break-

1 Fall, 10 Minute Time Limit

-The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar vs Alexander Winston-

After Kabuki impresses with a nunchuck demonstration and then blows the green mist into the air, we are treated to a totally one sided affair as Kabuki picks apart the skinny youngster with karate thrusts and nerve holds. He finishes him with a big thrust kick and that is all she wrote.

Winner: The Great Kabuki

Marc Lowrance is at ringside with "General" Skandor Akbar and Kabuki.

Marc Lowrance: A dominating performance from Kabuki tonight and...

Skandor Akbar: That's The Great Kabuki to you Lowrance! Why do I have to correct you every single time we are out here!

Marc Lowrance: My apologies General. A dominating performance from The Great Kabuki here tonight, but I don't think he will have it so easy next week when he takes on Magnum TA in the tournament for the AWA World Class Heavyweight Championship.

Skandor Akbar: Of course he won't Lowrance! The guy that Kabuki just used as a sparring dummy didn't even deserve to be in the same ring with him. Magnum TA is a world class athlete, but that doesn't change the fact that the result will be the same. Magnum TA will fall before the martial arts mastery of The Great Kabuki and Devastation Incorporated will be one step closer to the gold!

Jim Ross: Kabuki looked very impressive this evening, but I can't help but believe that Skandor Akbar is underestimating Magnum TA.

Bill Watts: If Kabuki takes Magnum lightly he'll find himself on the receiving end of that Belly to Belly Suplex before he knows what hit him.

Jim Ross: Folks, we'll be right back after these words from our sponsors.

-Commercial Break-

-Terry Gordy w/Michael Hayes vs Ron Ritchie-

Gordy still had a bandage on his forehead, a reminder of his trip to Florida the week before, and he had a bad attitude to go along with it. He stuck his hand out to Ritchie for a handshake, and blasted him with a huge left hand when he took it. He then stomped him into oblivion until referee Ron West threatened the DQ. Gordy yanked Ritchie up by the hair and whipped him into the ropes, then nearly decapitated him with a clothesline. Gordy covered Ritchie and then yanked him up by the hair at two. Ron West admonished Gordy, so Gordy pulled Ritchie back up and demolished him with a Piledriver. He simply placed a boot on the chest of Ritchie and that got the three count.

Winner: Terry Gordy

Marc Lowrance moves in to interview The Freebirds, but Michael Hayes grabs the microphone out of his hands and walks away from him to wear Gordy has exited the ring.

Michael Hayes: Ladies and Gentleman what you just witnessed is my brother Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy doing what he does best baby! That's kicking butt and taking names, and that punk in the ring never stood a snowballs chance in hell against Bamm Bamm tonight! Now, next week my main man will be at it again, only this time he will be fighting in the tournament to crown the champion and his opponent will be none other than Kevin Von Erich. Ha Ha! Some of you may remember that The Freebirds and The Von Erichs have crossed paths once or twice before, and I'll tell you something jack, we are looking forward to beating on them again. Ain't that right Terry!

Terry Gordy: Kevin Von Erich, you stand between me and the Heavyweight Title. So if I got beat you up again like I done before, than that's just what I'm gonna do. You'd best come ready for a fight boy, because I'm fixing to do you like I did this punk tonight.

Michael Hayes: and if your idiot brother decides to stick his nose in our business, you'd better believe that me and Buddy Jack will be hanging around to make sure that things are nice and fair, you understand that? Freebird Fantasia rolls on next week, and Brother Bamm Bamm gets one step closer to bring gold home to Badstreet!!

Hayes tosses the microphone at Marc Lowrance as he struts away from ringside. A still fired up Gordy draws his fist back at some fans who are giving him a hard time as he heads out of the building.

Jim Ross: Terry Gordy is definitely going to be a factor in this tournament Bill. He is a big tough man who looks to have quite the chip on his shoulder.

Bill Watts: I don't care for his choice of friends, but Gordy is for sure a favorite. This Von Erich/Freebird war has been raging for a while now, and neither side has been able to get a clear advantage.

Jim Ross: We'll have to see what happens next week. We'll be right back with the Oriental team of Kim Duk and Tora Yatsu in action.

-Commercial Break-

-The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) vs Rusty Brooks/Frank Williams-

This was a mauling as soon as the bell rang as both Russians charged across the ring and attacked Williams and Brooks. Williams was singled out and just pounded on by both Darsow and Zhukov who made frequent tags and just decimated Frank with slams, elbow drops, and anything else they felt like unloading on him. Zhukov delivered a big headbutt to Brooks on the apron for good measure, then dropped a diving headbutt on Williams for the finish.

Winners: The Russians

Marc Lowrance is at ringside with Darsow and Zhukov.

Marc Lowrance: A very one sided victory as you made short work of your opponents here tonight.

Krusher Darsow: That's right we did Lowrance! Word came down from the Kremlin that General Secretary Chernenko was going to be watching tonight and we wanted to make sure to show him that a couple of fat, stupid Americans were no match for his Soviet Brothers!

Boris Zhukov: Next we will become World Class Tag Team Champions, and we will lay the belts on his desk.

Krusher Darsow: YEAH!

The Russian duo storms off as they are heartily boo'ed by everyone in attendance.

Bill Watts: Those two no good sons of...

Jim Ross: Bill....

Bill Watts: I'm sorry folks, but those two just make my blood boil. They may well be entered in the tournament for the Tag Team Titles but I can certainly hope for anyone else to win it.

Jim Ross: There are lots of fine tag teams here in AWA World Class Wrestling, they will have a tough hill to climb. Let's take our final break and come back with our main event!

-Commercial Break-

-Kamala w/Friday & Skandor Akbar vs The Junkyard Dog-

As soon as the bell rang Kamala charged across the ring after JYD, but the Dog nailed him with a huge right hand to the mouth that stopped the Ugandan Giant in his tracks. JYD didn't let up and peppered his larger opponent with punch after punch, staggering the big man across the ring. Dog then attempted an Irish whip, but Kamala reversed it and caught JYD with a thrust kick to the gut on the rebound. Kamala then began dropping the chops onto the neck and back of the Dog and dropped him to his knees. Kamala picked the Dog up and backed him into the corner where he rammed his weight into him several times over and then tossed him to the mat and began to choke him. Referee David Manning was close to disqualifying Kamala when the plea's of Friday and Akbar finally got the big man to relinquish the choke. Kamala got to his feet and began to slap his belly, he then ran into the ropes and attempted his Big Splash, but The Junkyard Dog rolled out of the way! Both men were slow to their feet, and when they were up began exchanging chops and right hands.

Dog got the better of the exchange and nailed Kamala with a big kick to the gut, and then bounced off the ropes and connected with a shoulder tackle that had Kamala teetering on one foot. Dog whipped Kamala into the ropes and nailed him with a huge clothesline that sent the Ugandan Warrior off his feet! JYD covered, but it only got a count of two. JYD dropped to the mat and gave Kamala a headbutt that seemed to hurt the big guy, and Kamala rolled out of the ring. JYD followed him to the floor and Friday attempted to stop the Dog from following Kamala, but he got a right hand to the face for his troubles!

Kamala rolled back into the ring, and when JYD followed him, Kamala began to lay in the stomps. Kamala pulled JYD up by his hair and went for another choke, but the Dog fired another headbutt up the middle and rocked Kamala. Again JYD laid a barrage of punches into Kamala and had him reeling, finally Dog laid in one final big right hand and it spun Kamala in a 360. During his rotation, one of his arms clipped referee David Manning and knocked him to the canvas. The Dog paid no attention and kept on Kamala, nailing him with another big headbutt that sent him collapsing into the turnbuckle.

Skandor Akbar was wildly waving his arms on the floor, and The Great Kabuki came quickly toward the ring and slid in under the bottom rope. The reaction of the crowd alerted JYD that something was happening and he turned just in time to see Kabuki flip his hair back to spew the green mist. Fortunately, the Dog was able to duck and all of the mist went directly into the face of Kamala!! JYD blasted Kabuki with a clothesline, then scooped the blinded, squealing Kamala up into a huge Powerslam! David Manning who was just regaining his senses counted the One, Two, Three!

Winner: The Junkyard Dog

Jim Ross: KABUKI ACCIDENTALLY BLINDED KAMALA!! JYD WINS!!

Bill Watts: Akbar is absolutely beside himself at ringside. Friday is still laid out, Kamala is clawing at his eyes like a wounded animal, and Kabuki is spinning in circles. This is wild Jim!

Jim Ross: Devastation Incorporated is in shambles, and The Junkyard Dog advances in the tournament for the AWA World Class Championship. Ladies and Gentleman, be sure to join us next week for the final first round matches in the tournament and a whole lot more action! Good Night!!

Man, what a show! 

Madril puts up a fight but OMG was just to big as he gets the win to advance.

Kevin Von Erich and Terry Gordy gets wins as they prepare to meet next week. Love the seeds being planted here! 

Kabuki gets the win but I do think they're underestimating Magnum...big mistake. 

Russians look brutal as they look to get some gold.

Blockbuster main event as JYD puts Kamala down to advance. I wonder how Kamala will feel about that mist spray from Kabuki? 

Really enjoying the tournament and cant wait for next week's matches. 

Great show!  JYD vs Kamala on TV where we actually get a winner is awesome.  Also, the Tournament is shaping up nicely.  Pringle may be right when he says nobody can stand up to OMG.  All is right in the wrestling world when the Freenbirds/VonErich feuds are going strong.  

I love the mix of World Class and Mid-South.  Interested to see how big Magnum T.A. is going to be.  

-4-6-84 from the Municipal Auditorium in Topeka, KS-

1) Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey over Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu in 14:11 when Mantell pinned Yatsu

2) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar beat Jerry Oske/Ron Ritchie/George Weingeroff in 4:36 w/ Big Splash

3) The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar and Tom Zenk/Brian Blair wrestled to a Draw in 20:00

4) Al Perez beat "Outlaw" Ron Bass by Disqualification in 13:02 when Bass used a chair

5) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III defeated Blackjack Lanza in 6:18 w/ 747 Splash

6) David Schultz/Dick Murdoch defeated The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) in 11:38 when Schultz pinned Tio

7) Terry Gordy beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 15:52 w/ Piledriver

8) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich and The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 19:24

9) The Junkyard Dog over The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar in 12:10 w/ Powerslam

10) Magnum TA/Barry Windham defeated The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) in 25:33 when Windham pinned Zhukov

-4-7-84 from the Levitt Arena in Wichita, KS-

1) Tom Zenk/Brian Blair defeated Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu in 13:09 when Blair pinned Yatsu

2) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar beat Jerry Oske/Ron Ritchie/George Weingeroff in 4:14 w/ Big Splash

3) The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar and Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey wrestled to a Draw in 20:00

4) Al Perez over Black Bart in 11:29 w/ Sleeper Hold

5) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine by Count Out in 12:09

6) The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts) defeated The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) in 14:44 when Hayes pinned Tio

7) Terry Gordy over Blackjack Lanza in 9:30 w/ Piledriver

8) Junkyard Dog/Barry Windham beat The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) by Disqualification in 23:03 when Darsow used the chain

9) Magnum TA beat The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar in 8:49 w/ Belly to Belly Suplex

10) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich and David Schultz/Dick Murdoch wrestled to a Draw in 30:00

-4-8-84 from the Convention Center in Tulsa, OK-

1) Tom Zenk/Brian Blair and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar wrestled to a Draw in 15:00

2) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Jerry Oske/Ron Ritchie/George Weingeroff in 3:59 w/ 747 Splash

3) Al Perez over Tora Yatsu in 7:54 w/ Sleeper Hold

4) Ron Bass/Black Bart defeated Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 19:29 when Bass pinned Casey

5) Kamala w/Skandor Akbar over Blackjack Lanza in 6:26 w/ Big Splash

6) Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine beat The Great Kabuki w/ Skandor Akbar by Disqualification in 11:19

7) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) defeated The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) in 10:44 when Darsow pinned Tapu

8) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich and David Schultz/Dick Murdoch wrestled to a Draw in 30:00

9) Terry Gordy and Barry Windham wrestled to a Double Count Out in 15:46

10) Magnum TA/Junkyard Dog over The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts) in 13:27 when JYD pinned Roberts

-4-9-84 from the Myriad Convention Center in Oklahoma City, OK-

1) David Schultz/Dick Murdoch over The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) in 9:27 when Murdoch pinned Tapu

2) Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine defeated Tora Yatsu in 10:11 with High Knee

3) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Jerry Oske/Ron Ritchie/George Weingeroff in 4:21 w/ 747 Splash

4) Tom Zenk/Brian Blair over Ron Bass/Black Bart by Disqualification in 16:17 when Bart used a chair

5) Michael P.S. Hayes w/Buddy Roberts over Blackjack Lanza in 9:02 when Roberts held Lanza's feet down on a pinfall

6) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) defeated Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 20:22 when Darsow pinned Casey

7) Al Perez over Terry Gordy by Disqualification in 11:34 when Michael Hayes interfered

8) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich beat The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar in 23:39 when Kevin pinned Taras

9) Magnum TA defeated Buddy Roberts in 2:09 with Belly to Belly Suplex

10) Junkyard Dog/Barry Windham over Kamala/The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar when Windham pinned Kabuki

-4-10-84 from the Memorial Auditorium in Wichita Falls, TX-

1) Kamala and The Mongols (Taras Bulba/Nazar Bulba) w/Skandor Akbar beat Jerry Oske/Ron Ritchie/George Weingeroff in 5:48 when Kamala pinned Weingeroff

2) Al Perez defeated Tora Yatsu in 10:39 with Sleeper Hold

3) Tom Zenk/Brian Blair and Scott Casey/Johnny Mantell wrestled to a Draw in 20:00

4) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III over Blackjack Lanza in 7:48 with 747 Splash

5) Black Bart/Ron Bass defeated The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu) in 16:13 when Bass pinned Tio

6) Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine over Boris Zhukov w/Krusher Darsow in 14:34 when Darsow accidentally hit Zhukov with the chain

7) Magnum TA/Barry Windham and David Schultz/Dick Murdoch ended in a Double Disqualification in 10:19

8) Junkyard Dog defeated Terry Gordy by Disqualification in 8:23 when Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts interfered. The Von Erichs ran in for the save.

9) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich and The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts) ended in a Double Disqualification when Terry Gordy and Junkyard Dog both got involved. Soon David Schultz and Dick Murdoch joined the fray, followed by Magnum TA and Barry Windham.

"Cowboy" Bill Watts made a surprise appearance and made a 10 Man Tag Team Main Event!

10) Magnum TA/Junkyard Dog/Barry Windham/Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich defeated David Schultz/Dick Murdoch/Michael Hayes/Terry Gordy/Buddy Roberts in 36:44 when Kerry Von Erich pinned Buddy Roberts

I agree with the Magnum comments. He's developing well here and getting a great rub from the stars.

Eddie Hogan is also making a name for himself. 

The tag teams are stacked here with the Von Erichs, Freebirds, Shultz/Murdoch, Russians and Bass/Bart.

That 10 man tag was epic! 

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the Sportatorium in Dallas!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Hello Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to another exciting hour of AWA World Class Wrestling. As always I am Jim Ross joined by "Cowboy" Bill Watts.

Bill Watts: We have a ton of action tonight Jim as the first round of the World Class Heavyweight Title tournament comes to a close. Kevin Von Erich take on "Freebird" Terry Gordy in the main event, and up first we have The Great Kabuki and Magnum TA.

Jim Ross: On top of that we will see David Schultz and Dick Murdoch in tag team action, Black Bart will be here, and the up and coming team of Brian Blair and Tom Zenk will debut tonight!

Bill Watts: Let's head on down to the ring for Magnum and Kabuki.

-Magnum TA vs The Great Kabuki w/Skandor Akbar-

Kabuki attempts to nail Magnum TA with a thrust kick as soon as the bell rings, but Magnum is able to avoid it and begins throwing punches. Kabuki is staggered, but manages to catch TA with a thrust to the throat. Kabuki grabs Magnum in a nerve hold underneath his arms, but Magnum stomps his toes to get him to release it. Kabuki throws another kick at Magnum, but TA ducks under it and scoops Kabuki up in a big bodyslam. Kabuki is quickly back to his feet, but is staggered and turns right into the waiting arms of Magnum TA. The Belly to Belly Suplex connects and Alfred Neely counts the One, Two, Three.

Winner: Magnum TA

After Magnum TA has his hand raised by the referee and rolls to the floor to slap hands with the fans, Skandor Akbar rolls into the ring. As Kabuki gets slowly to his feet, Akbar begins to berate him for his loss. Kabuki stands solemnly with his hair covering his face as Akbar yells, then Akbar rears back and slaps him across the face. Kabuki turns his head back toward his attacker, then flips his hair out of his face and spews the green mist into the face of Skandor Akbar. He then nails him with a Side Thrust Kick!

Akbar collapses to the mat, and Kabuki drops into a martial arts pose. Taras and Nazar Bulba come racing toward the ring, and they slide in and stand across from Kabuki. Soon a host of referee's and officials hit the ring, and manage to get Kabuki away from the fallen Akbar. The Mongols quickly check on him, and The Great Kabuki actually gets some cheers as he is escorted to the back.

Jim Ross: While they get Akbar out of the ring, we are gonna take a break. We'll be right back to discuss what just happened!

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Alright, before the break we saw Magnum TA make quick work of The Great Kabuki to advance in the tournament for the Heavyweight Title.

Bill Watts: Magnum is one of the favorites in this thing and he showed us all why tonight.

Jim Ross: But the story didn't end there. After the match Skandor Akbar went in the ring and berated Kabuki for the loss.

Bill Watts: No Jim, he threw one of his little temper tantrums that he is famous for. Only this time he went too far and slapped Kabuki in the face.

Jim Ross: Indeed he did, than Kabuki spewed that green mist all over him and hit him with a martial arts kick that laid "The General" out.

Bill Watts: It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy Jim.

Jim Ross: Let's head back to the ring where the new team of Brian Blair and Tom Zenk are standing by!

-Brian Blair/Tom Zenk vs Snake Brown/The Bounty Hunter-

Blair and Zenk were on fire from the moment the bell rang just running circles around the masked Bounty Hunter making frequent tags, catching him with armdrags, dropkicks, and bodyslams. Snake Brown tagged himself in on an Irish whip, but he didn't fare any better, getting caught with plenty of flashy double team offense, including a double hip toss, double elbow drops, and a big Double Dropkick that allowed Zenk to cover for the victory.

Winners: Brian Blair and Tom Zenk

Bill Watts: Brian Blair has been around our sport for some time, but his new partner Zenk is a rookie. Based on what we just saw, they look like they've been teaming together for a long time Jim.

Jim Ross: For sure Cowboy, two young impressive athletes that have come together to form a tag team that will certainly be looking to add tag team gold to their resumes.

Bill Watts: Well, the first weekend in May, next time we are back here in Texas, we will see the tournament for the World Class Tag Team Titles, and I am certain Zenk and Blair will be part of it. But we will get into more details about that a little later.

Jim Ross: Sounds good Bill. Let's head back to the ring where we will see Black Bart in action.

-Black Bart vs Jerry Oske-

Bart wastes no time in this one, first laying into Oske with some punches. Then whipping him into the ropes and nearly taking his head off with a big boot. A huge scoop slam, an elbow drop, and then the Diving Leg Drop spells the end of this one.

Winner: Black Bart

Marc Lowrance is standing outside the ring as Black Bart exits.

Marc Lowrance: Black Bart, tonight you showe..

Black Bart: MARC LOWRANCE!! TONIGHT I SHOWED THAT I AM SICK OF BEING IGNORED!!

Marc Lowrance: Ignored?

Black Bart: That's right, IGNORED! A month ago that no good Kerry Von Erich cheated to beat me, and since then ain't no one paid a lick of attention to Black Bart! Well let me tell you something Lowrance. I may have been cheated out of my chance to be the Heavyweight Champion, and my partner Ron Bass may have been cheated out of his chance too. But the two of us hear tell that there is gonna be another tournament to crown Tag Team Champions. Well you'd best believe that me and The Outlaw are coming to win those belts, and ain't nobody gonna stop us.

Black Bart storms off to the boo's of the fans as Marc Lowrance shrugs his shoulders.

-Commercial Break-

When we come back from break, Bill Watts is standing at ringside holding the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am here on behalf of AWA World Class Wrestling to make an announcement concerning the ongoing tournament for the AWA World Class Heavyweight Championship, as well as announcements regarding the World Class Tag Team Titles and the World Class Television Title! The very next time that AWA World Class is here in Texas, the first weekend in May, we will be having three shows that will see all of the championships decided!

First on Friday Night, May 3rd, we will have our television show here at the Sportatorium, and on that night we will have a Battle Royal to crown the first ever AWA World Class Television Champion. Also on that night, the AWA World Tag Team Champions whoever they may be will wrestle here at the Sportatorium.

Then the next night on Saturday, May 4th at The Convention Center in Fort Worth we will have the first two rounds of the AWA World Class Tag Team Title Tournament. Sixteen Tag Teams, including the AWA World Tag Team Champions will compete in twelve blockbuster matches.

Then on Sunday, May 5th at The Reunion Arena in Dallas, we will have the semi-final and final rounds of the World Class Tag Team Title tournament, as well as the finals of the AWA World Class Heavyweight Title Tournament along with a ton of other great matches.

It is going to be a huge weekend for us here at AWA World Class, and we hope that you'll be able to come out and join us!"

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome back fans, just before the break we had several huge announcements from "Cowboy" Bill Watts regarding an upcoming weekend of action here in AWA World Class that will see us crown not only the Heavyweight Champion, but also the Tag Team Champions and the Television Champion. Make sure you do whatever you can to get down to Texas the first weekend in May and catch all the action. Now let's head to the ring for some tag team action!

1 Fall, 20 Minute Time Limit

-David Schultz/Dick Murdoch vs The Island Boys (Tio/Tapu)-

Schultz and Murdoch spend the opening minute of the match jawing with the fans in the Sportatorium, then find themselves on the receiving end of a Samoan beat down when Tio and Tapu have had enough! Murdoch and Schultz bail out to the floor to recover, and finally get back in when the ref's count reaches nineteen. The Island Boys manage to get the best of Captain Redneck and Dr. D for several minutes much to the delight of the Dallas faithful, and Tapu even manages a two count on Murdoch after a beautiful splash from the second rope. Finally, Schultz had enough of the Samoans getting the best of them and got mean, resorting to eye gouges, rope choking and throat punching. He finally nailed Tio with his Second Rope Elbow Drop, and then tagged in Murdoch. Schultz ran over and knocked Tapu off the apron, while Murdoch hoisted Tio up and drilled him with a Brainbuster for the victory.

Winners: David Schultz/Dick Murdoch

Marc Lowrance catches Schultz and Murdoch coming out of the ring.

Marc Lowrance: The Island Boys seemed to have things well in hand before you resorted to some underhanded tactics in there David Schultz.

David Schultz: Underhanded tactics? Ha! Is that your professional opinion Lowrance?

Schultz snatches the microphone out of his hand and shoves Marc Lowrance to the ground.

David Schultz: How about when I want the opinion of a microphone stand with a stupid haircut, I'll ask him for it! You understand that jack! Maybe next time you'll show the Doctor a little more respect! NOW! What you saw in that ring tonight was Doctor D and Dick Murdoch letting a couple of boys from some island in the middle of the ocean someplace... have just the slightest bit of hope. We know them boys have a long trip back across the ocean on the raft they sailed here on, and now when they get home they can have a big feast of coconuts and bananas and tell the rest of the natives about the time they came to America and briefly stood toe to toe with the two baddest men on the planet, baby!

Dick Murdoch: That's right David. We whooped them two islanders, and next week we'll both be back in this ring whooping some more guys in the tournament for the title. Barry Windham! It's me and you boy. I know you think you're some kind of hotshot, but next week you ain't gonna be so hot when I drop you on your head and eliminate you. Maybe you oughta call your Daddy and have him tell you about Captain Redneck boy.

David Schultz: Then after Dick finishes with Windham, I gotta step in the ring with the big hero of Dallas, Texas. Kerry Von Erich....

A huge reaction from the fans in the Sportatorium at the mere mention of his name.

David Schultz: Yeah, I know you idiots like him. I hear you out here screaming and carrying on every single time he comes to the ring. I know you hang on his every word when he's out here mush mouthing his way through an interview, talking to that idiot I just threw on the floor. I hear him out here spouting off nonsense about his brother, and Texas, and shotput, and hell I don't know, I don't understand most of it! The boy doesn't talk good! It's like he's got something wrong with him. Sometimes I think one of them horses out there on the Von Erich ranch might have kicked him in the head when he was a kid or something. Then sometimes I think maybe Daddy Fritz and his Old Lady might have also been Brother and Sister or something! I know a lot of that goes on in this part of Texas!  

The boo's turn to cheers as Kerry and Kevin Von Erich come racing toward the ring. Schultz and Murdoch quickly make an exit out the other side as they do so.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome Back Folks! As you saw before the break, we had David Schultz and Dick Murdoch running their mouths, and The Von Erichs showed up to shut them up, but they wanted no part of that fight and high tailed it out of the Sportatorium.

Bill Watts: Next week, they will both have a fight on their hands. Round Two of the Heavyweight Title tournament begins, and Kerry Von Erich will get his hands on David Schultz. We will also see Dick Murdoch take on Barry Windham in what is sure to be a brawl. One thing's for sure, both of those men will be a heck of a lot tougher than Marc Lowrance who I am told is doing fine.

Jim Ross: Let's head down to the ring where Kevin Von Erich and Terry Gordy are set to meet in the final match of the first round of the World Class Heavyweight Title Tournament.

-Kevin Von Erich w/Kerry Von Erich vs Terry Gordy w/Michael Hayes-

The story in the beginning of this one isn't so much the match as the extra-curricular activities. The first several minutes were a series of fist fights intermixed with wrestling moves, with Michael Hayes trying to intervene every time Kevin is in control. Kerry finally had enough and blasted Hayes with a huge right hand, which brought Gordy to the floor to attack Kerry, which brought Kevin to the floor to even the odds. A four way brawl broke out, and Referee Fred Sinclair called for the bell. All four men were left standing on the floor staring up at the referee waiting for a decision.

Instead of calling for the DQ or throwing the match out, Referee Sinclair sends both Michael Hayes and Kerry Von Erich to the dressing room and says that if either of them come back to ringside, he will disqualify their partner!

Once they have left, the bell rings again and the brawl between Kevin and Gordy is back on. Gordy manages to gain the upper hand with his size and works Kevin over for several minutes with punches, slams, and a big suplex. When he thinks he has things well in hand, he goes for a Piledriver, but Kevin is able to muster up the energy and backdrops Gordy hard to the mat. Both men get to their feet, and Kevin nails Gordy with a big dropkick, and another. Kevin quickly heads to the top rope and sails off with a Turning Cross Body Press and gets the One, Two, Thr...Kick Out! Kevin is a bit shocked that Gordy kicked out, but calls for the Iron Claw as Gordy gets to his feet.  He hooks the Iron Claw and before long Gordy has sunk down to his knees, and then down to his side, and finally to his back. Fred Sinclair counts to two, but Gordy manages to drape his leg across the bottom rope.

Kevin gets to his feet and is fired up, and the beaten down Gordy rolls out of the ring to the floor. Kevin grabs hold of the top rope and vaults himself out of the ring and lands directly on Gordy, sending both of them crashing to the floor!! The referee begins his count, but is unable to see something that the camera catches...

From underneath the ring an arm appears, and it slips something into the hand of Terry Gordy.

Kevin is first to his feet, and he grabs Gordy off of the floor and rolls him into the ring. Kevin leaps over the top rope, and again signals for the Iron Claw. He pulls Gordy to his feet by the hair, and Gordy lashes out with a vicious right hand that sends Kevin crashing to the mat. Gordy also collapses back to the mat, quickly concealing something in his trunks. The referee is momentarily taken aback by the change in circumstance, but then begins to lay the count on both men. When he reaches four, Gordy rolls over and begins to crawl toward Kevin who has not moved. Once Gordy reaches him, he crawls on top, mockingly hooks the leg, and the referee counts One, Two, Three.

Winner: Terry Gordy

Kerry Von Erich comes charging from the back and almost dives underneath the ring, until all we can see are his boots. A few seconds later he comes out and is dragging a struggling Buddy Roberts out from his hiding place! Michael Hayes comes from the back and clubs Kerry in the back with a forearm, and soon Roberts is up on his feet, and Gordy has exited the ring, and all three Freebirds are laying the boots to Kerry, while Kevin is still unconscious in the ring.

The Sportatorium erupts as Magnum TA hits ringside with a wooden chair, and waffles Buddy Roberts in the head with it, laying him out and sending shards of wood flying in all directions.  Hayes and Gordy turn their attention to Magnum, which allows Kerry to get back to his feet and even things up.

The cheers turn to boo's as Dick Murdoch and David Schultz join the fray, grabbing Kerry Von Erich from behind and sending him hard into the ringpost. They then join The Freebirds in laying a four on one beating on Magnum TA.

Jim Ross: THIS IS ABSOLUTE CHAOS! Kevin Von Erich is still laid out from whatever hit him. Kerry Von Erich is a bloody mess from being sent into the post, and Magnum TA is being stomped unmercifully by four men!!

Bill Watts, and a horde of security and referee's descend on the ringside area to break it up as the show goes off the air.

Jim Ross: FOLKS, WE ARE OUT OF TIME, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!

Nice win for Magnum over Kabuki!

Great use of Black Bart here....as everyone knows he's always a favorite of mine in the game.

Another great promo from Schultz/Murdoch....what a great pairing these two make!

Gordy defeats Kevin Von Erich! The Freebirds/Von Erich feud is off and running and even more interesting when you figure in Schultz/Murdoch into the mix!

This really had that World Class feel as chaos was all around.  The Sportatorium fans were some of the best in wrestling and I could just feel their excitement.  It was like these fans lived every punch of the show like they were getting hit and you brought those feelings out with this show.

Kabuki turning babyface?  If he does it will be fun but he might need a mouthpiece. 

Bart is a perfect World Class heel with his yelling and screaming interviews... he would get some real heat down in Texas as would his partner Ron Bass.

Schultz, Murdoch, TA, VonErichs and the Freebirds.... Classic World Class!

Damn what a show! 

Magnum gets a big win over Kabuki but the real story is afterwards when Kabuki sprays the mist in Akbar's face! 

Blair and Zenk have a successful debut as they look to make a name for themselves.

Black Bart looks menacing tonight and vows him and Bass wont be overlooked. I really like this team. 

Shultz and Murdoch continue to roll as they put down the Island Boys. Of course they follow with another classic interview. Man, Shultz is gold here! I couldn't stop laughing as he goes from insulting the Island Boys to the Von Erichs. You want heat, just put down the Von Erichs in Texas. 

Big time main event as the Von Erichs/Freebirds feud is off and running. Roberts hides under the ring and helps Gordy get the win over Kevin to advance. Chaos continues as Murdoch, Shultz and Magnum get in on the fight. I know the Von Erichs have Magnum but if Shultz and Murdoch are involved, they're going to need more back up. 

You're doing an amazing job with the storylines and tournaments. Keep up the great work! 

-4-13-84 from the North Side Coliseum in Fort Worth, TX-

1) Jack Hart/Mark Fleming defeated George Weingeroff/Jerry Oske in 6:29 when Fleming pinned Oske

2) Al Madril over Grizzly Evans in 8:19 w/ Crucifix

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 14:02 when Darsow pinned Casey

4) The Great Kabuki defeated Nazar Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 9:23 w/ Thrust Kick

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr in 13:57 when Yatsu pinned Cook

6) Al Perez beat Taras Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 11:17 w/ Roll Up

7) Tom Zenk/Brian Blair wrestled Ron Bass/Black Bart to a Draw in 20:00

8) Hercules Hernandez defeated Ron Ritchie in 3:45 w/ Backbreaker

9) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 10:22 w/ 747 Splash

10) Magnum TA, Junkyard Dog, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich over David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts in 52:23 when Junkyard Dog pinned Buddy Roberts

-4-14-84 from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX-

1) Jack Hart/Mark Fleming defeated George Weingeroff/Jerry Oske in 6:13 when Fleming pinned Weingeroff

2) Al Perez over Grizzly Evans in 9:00 w/ Sleeper Hold

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 14:42 when Darsow pinned Mantell

4) The Great Kabuki defeated Taras Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 8:55 w/ Thrust Kick

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr in 13:51 when Yatsu pinned Cook

6) Al Madril beat Nazar Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 13:11 w/ Crucifix

8) Hercules Hernandez defeated Ron Ritchie in 3:55 w/ Backbreaker

9) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 9:50 w/ 747 Splash

10) Magnum TA, Junkyard Dog, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich over David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts in 50:46 when Barry Windham pinned Buddy Roberts

-4-15-84 from the Lake Charles Civic Center in Lake Charles, LA-

1) Jack Hart/Mark Fleming defeated George Weingeroff/Jerry Oske in 6:35 when Hart pinned Oske

2) Al Madril over Grizzly Evans in 9:29 w/ Crucifix

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 13:57 when Darsow pinned Casey

4) The Great Kabuki defeated Nazar Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 8:44 w/ Thrust Kick

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr in 14:07 when Yatsu pinned Conway

6) Al Perez beat Taras Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 11:31 w/ Roll Up

8) Hercules Hernandez defeated Ron Ritchie in 3:10 w/ Backbreaker

9) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 10:36 w/ 747 Splash

10) Magnum TA, Junkyard Dog, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich over David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts in 55:42 when Magnum TA pinned Buddy Roberts

-4-16-84 from the Auditorium in Lafayette, LA-

1) Jack Hart/Mark Fleming defeated George Weingeroff/Jerry Oske in 5:59 when Hart pinned Weingeroff

2) Al Perez over Grizzly Evans in 8:31 w/ Sleeper Hold

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 13:11 when Zhukov pinned Mantell

4) The Great Kabuki defeated Taras Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 9:10 w/ Thrust Kick

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr in 14:50 when Duk pinned Conway

6) Al Madril beat Nazar Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 10:49 w/ Crucifix

8) Hercules Hernandez defeated Ron Ritchie in 2:59 w/ Backbreaker

9) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 10:52 w/ 747 Splash

10) Magnum TA, Junkyard Dog, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich over David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts in 49:58 when Kevin Von Erich pinned Buddy Roberts

-4-17-84 from the Riverside Centroplex in Baton Rouge, LA-

1) Jack Hart/Mark Fleming defeated George Weingeroff/Jerry Oske in 6:30 when Fleming pinned Oske

2) Al Madril over Grizzly Evans in 8:13 w/ Crucifix

3) The Russians (Krusher Darsow/Boris Zhukov) beat Johnny Mantell/Scott Casey in 14:59 when Darsow pinned Casey

4) The Great Kabuki defeated Nazar Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 9:25 w/ Thrust Kick

5) Kim Duk/Tora Yatsu over Charlie Cook/Tiger Conway Jr in 12:54 when Yatsu pinned Conway

6) Al Perez beat Taras Bulba w/Skandor Akbar in 12:22 w/ Sleeper Hold

8) Hercules Hernandez defeated Ron Ritchie in 3:50 w/ Backbreaker

9) One Man Gang w/Percival Pringle III beat Eddie Hogan w/Sunshine in 8:58 w/ 747 Splash

10) Magnum TA, Junkyard Dog, Barry Windham, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich over David Schultz, Dick Murdoch, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts in 59:20 when Kerry Von Erich pinned Buddy Roberts

Great shows and you have everything running nice and smoothly.  Love your big, long tag matches at the end of your shows as you can really spread out the losses to keep everyone hot.  Also like the fact that you send everyone home happy with the babyfaces getting many of the wins