Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 5 - 10/30/19

NintendoLogic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also loved how Tony said on commentary afterwards that they should have known something was up when Jericho started talking about respect and being pros - which were also shots at WWE. "That's not who Jericho is. But he is good at playing mind games, isn't he?"

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Avalon looks like a Hugh Hefner cosplayer and Leva has blue hair. Neither look like librarians. If they had "lived the gimmick," it might have worked. At least it wouldn't have been quite the failure it was.

That’s my biggest issue with it. It seems like they thought of the idea of doing a librarian gimmick and then just grabbed them to do it. 

2 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Avalon looks like a Hugh Hefner cosplayer and Leva has blue hair. Neither look like librarians. If they had "lived the gimmick," it might have worked. At least it wouldn't have been quite the failure it was.

Agreed... except they are treated as jobbers. It's ok if jobbers don't live up to the gimmick. 

Justin Roberts is the best ring announcer in the biz, bar none!

2 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Agreed... except they are treated as jobbers. It's ok if jobbers don't live up to the gimmick. 

Jobbers don't get segments and promos on shows though. This is their TNT debut (I think), but they were all over the PPVs before that.