The best 5 wrestlers in the US right now

anarchistxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Said

I've been selling Matt Sydal as the best sympathy babyface in the world for the last two years, he's fucking great at it. Takes a great beating so the guys get behind him, is naturally great looking so the girls get behind him, and is spectacular on offence, so everyone else gets behind him.

I think he'd do well in WWE.

Credit: www.wrestleview.com

PWInsider is reporting that World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Ring of Honor/Wrestling Society X star Matt Sydal to a deal. Sydal is expected to fulfill his remaining independent obligations and there is no word right now on when he will report to WWE developmental. Sydal was offered this deal with WWE several weeks ago. ROH and TNA were also showing renewed interest in Sydal recently as well.

Guess we'll find out.

Sydal's match with Rave a couple of years ago is better.

Which one, the match on the Philly Kobashi show or the one from earlier in the year? Both were really freakin good, I need to go back and rewatch them. I'm really looking forward to their match in this year's BOLA, I hope Sydal goes back to playing face, especially with him going to WWE and all.

• 2 weeks later...

Wayne is one of those guys, along with Quinn, that RoH continues to miss the boat on. He's not flashy but he does a lot of the things that seem lost in wrestling today. He throws a good punch, he uses logic in the ring and he cuts great promos. He won't grab you right away but the more you see of him the more you'll see all the little things that add up.