Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/01 - 06/07 Hiding in my bunker to avoid the collapse of civilization

KawadaSmile

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Cowboy Hats 4.0 said:

I’ve been reading you for way too long to feel this confident that Otis’ answer is Rock/Mankind at Royal Rumble ‘99?

You win. :P

(which also means I'm older than dirt and repeating myself way too much, probably !)

Remember that segment last week with Otis & Mandy at the pool? Turns out WWE wanted at first to use Zack Ryder's pool, even if they fired him 6 weeks ago. Even better, they went through his fiancee Chelsea Green to ask.

https://www.webisjericho.com/matt-cardona-left-shaking-in-anger-after-wwe-ask-to-use-his-pool-for-smackdown-segment/

I didn't watch the whole clip, just about the first minute & a half or so... but I assume no one dared list a non-WWE match? I can't imagine Otis is repping the likes of Jumbo, Misawa or Kobashi. :lol:

Why is the NXT PPV on Sunday this time instead of Saturday? I was looking forward to coming home & watching it after work but now I see it didn't happen yet. I thought NXT PPV was always on Saturday?

2 hours ago, Coffey said:

Why is the NXT PPV on Sunday this time instead of Saturday? I was looking forward to coming home & watching it after work but now I see it didn't happen yet. I thought NXT PPV was always on Saturday?

I suppose that was only true for Takeover shows that happened on the same weekend as main roster PPVs. Which is really a pity, as for Europeans like me, Saturday is a much more convenient time.

15 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

At least none of them said Melina and Alicia Fox.

I've long thought the reaction to this was overblown. Cameron mentioned being a fairly new wrestling fan before trying out for Tough Enough. She sees a match with two women with backgrounds similar to hers, and she likes it to where she looked into trying wrestling as a profession. It was a honest response. Last I heard, she was getting back into wrestling on the indie scene before the pandemic hit. I think Austin admitted he overreacted to it, but the damage was done.

8 hours ago, Coffey said:

I didn't watch the whole clip, just about the first minute & a half or so... but I assume no one dared list a non-WWE match? I can't imagine Otis is repping the likes of Jumbo, Misawa or Kobashi. :lol:

NXT TakeOver: Portland was on a Sunday too.